Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=763369331fe6289f32e03adc5da5a0faMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Where to start with General Madine?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> Original Trilogy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RebelLady (Kristina Gundersen)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kman wrote:
Schph Gochi wrote:
kman wrote:
Are models for the collar pips available out there, for 3D printing?

Casting is ideal for something like this, but if there's no one casting them anymore, it would be a shame if we couldn't even 3D print them because there aren't any models.

If there are any extra pips left, and no 3D models available, I'd be interested in one, so I can model it and post the model somewhere for everyone to enjoy.

I admit I'm a bit tempted by this character (although is there a generic? I hate wigs if I can avoid it) now that I see the components needed. I just did this vest (essentially) for my Endor Trooper, and already have an RFT, so fairly easy costume to add to the list...

I have two sets of the pips left....one is promised to Rebel Lady..if you want...I can mail you one of the pips for you to 3D model (as long as you return it) so you can pass the 3D model along …I think that will be very important...

we definitely don't want stuff like this to get lost....

I have a bunch of left over stuff that I cast... often when I had casting supplies...I would just cast a bunch of things "in case"...

I will try to take a photo of what I have left in case anyone is interested in other items...then I can mail all at once...

Rebel Lady is a friend who is local. I'll check with her first, to see how soon she needs to use her pips. If I can just borrow hers, then no need to send me yours. If she plans to use them in the near future, then yes, I'll take you up on that. Smile Thanks!

Kalani, I was just going to post that I'll loan one to you- will you be ok sharing the file like the Qi'ra ones you did? I'd love to have Madine/Madine type officers and ROTJ Lando more accessible for peeps. (I'm totally making Brent a Madine this summer. He just doesn't know it yet.)
Sunrider Base Charity Officer 2016-18
-------------------------------------------------------
Mon Mothma, OT X-Wing Pilot, Willrow Hood, Resistance Officer, General Leia Organa (Raddus Bridge)
kman ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RebelLady wrote:
kman wrote:
Rebel Lady is a friend who is local. I'll check with her first, to see how soon she needs to use her pips. If I can just borrow hers, then no need to send me yours. If she plans to use them in the near future, then yes, I'll take you up on that. Smile Thanks!

Kalani, I was just going to post that I'll loan one to you- will you be ok sharing the file like the Qi'ra ones you did? I'd love to have Madine/Madine type officers and ROTJ Lando more accessible for peeps. (I'm totally making Brent a Madine this summer. He just doesn't know it yet.)

Yes, that's exactly my plan! Model the greeblie, and then post it on Thingiverse for all to enjoy. Smile

If you do a Madine for Brent, perhaps I can slip you some money to buy enough extra fabric for another vest? Then when I do a generic Rebel Officer, we'll have appropriately matching fabric for our vests! Smile (Since that vest is nearly identical to the Endor trooper vest I just sewed, I know I can pull this one off!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> Original Trilogy All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: