About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d33ab0e9b2a52bf65ae93e0bbff390daMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Pictures - Celebration Europe, London ExCel, 13-15 July 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Elstree Base -> Elstree Base Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
edgejedi (Jase Fox)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Pictures - Celebration Europe, London ExCel, 13-15 July 2007 Reply with quote

Be excited - be VERY excited!

http://www.starwars.com/community/event/con/f20060718/indexp6.html

Its time for all those hidden Rebels and unknown Jedi's to come out of hiding....we have a duty....and its now all official too! Showmasters in the UK are organising one of the biggest Star Wars events in the UK ever.

From the official Showmasters Board http://showmastersonline.com

We have our moments. There aren't many of them, but we do have them

We can now tell you this

Celebration Europe, an official Star Wars convention will be held in July 2007
In London at Earls Court.

That is all I can tell you about this for now

I sense a tremor in the Force. As though thousands of fans in Europe had the
chance to join in on a big Celebration

This will be a day long remembered

Great news for star wars fans across Europe

More info will be on its way to you all very soon

Jason Showmasters

Last edited by edgejedi (Jase Fox) on Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Obi Anne (Johanna Nybelius)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Celebration Europe - London ExCel, 13-15 July 2007 Reply with quote

I'm going to be there!
Ewok78 (Mange Caroline)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Celebration Europe - London ExCel, 13-15 July 2007 Reply with quote

I hope i can be here !

i wil go to C4  so i hope !

edgejedi (Jase Fox)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Celebration Europe - London ExCel, 13-15 July 2007 Reply with quote

we now have a Forum area for CE here.... http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/display_forum_topics.asp?ForumID=56

Come join the fun!

Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Celebration Europe - London ExCel, 13-15 July 2007 Reply with quote

13 to 15 july 2007 !

I will be contacting you very soon about Celebration.

DT

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
edgejedi (Jase Fox)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Celebration Europe - London ExCel, 13-15 July 2007 Reply with quote

There's now a discussion forum for the CE event up over at http://www.ukgbb.co.uk/ceforum/index.php for all costuming groups - be sure to register over there if you are considering coming to CE and also to mention that you are a member of the Rebel Legion too (so you can be assigned the correct forum permissions)

Have fun!

Tanzan Linnear ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Celebration Europe - London ExCel, 13-15 July 2007 Reply with quote

I would like to be able to attend, but I have a feeling family vacation might take up that time...  If I can attend, I will certainly make every effort to do so Smile
edgejedi (Jase Fox)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Celebration Europe - London ExCel, 13-15 July 2007 Reply with quote

PLEASE NOTE A MAJOR VENUE CHANGE FOR CELEBRATION EUROPE!http://www.starwars.com/community/event/celebration/news20061122.html

HERES A LINK TO HOTELS IN THE AREA (Ive just rebooked at the Ibis Excel now!)
http://www.excel-london.co.uk/en/visitors/hotels.html

Star Wars Celebration Europe Is Growing!
November 22, 2006

Advance interest in Star Wars Celebration Europe has been high enough to persuade the event's organizers to move it from Earl's Court to a much larger venue, ExCeL, London.
Star Wars Celebration Europe dates remain unchanged. The festival will run from Friday, July 13 through Sunday, July 15, 2007. Celebration Europe, produced by Lucasfilm Ltd. and The Cards Inc. Group, will celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Star Wars saga with what promises to be Europe's largest Star Wars party ever.

"We have been overwhelmed by the initial response to the announcement of Star Wars Celebration Europe," said Barry Eldridge, coordinator for Star Wars Celebration Europe. "After careful consideration we have chosen to move the event to ExCeL, which is London's largest conference and exhibition venue."

The larger venue will allow a greater number of guests, larger exhibition space, and more outdoor space, which Eldridge said will allow for more innovative content.

"The decision to move the venue was not one we took lightly," added Eldridge. "We are confident that the move offers us the ability to provide Celebration Europe attendees with the best possible experience next July."

In addition to larger event space, ExCeL London offers dozens of restaurants, bars, pubs and cafes, six on-site hotels, 4000-car parking spaces and three Docklands Light Railway stations with access to London Underground and London City Airport.

Stay tuned to starwars.com and celebrationeurope.com for further updates. Celebration Europe tickets and Celebration Europe accommodation packages are scheduled to become available around the end of November.

Star Wars Celebration Europe will be filled with live entertainment, celebrities from all six movies, special film and video presentations, an exhibit of original movie props and costumes, exclusive merchandise, pop culture tributes, interactive events, a costume contest, and much more.

Qui-Ran Demera (Max von Luetgendorff)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking forward to meet you guys over there in London... Edge: Do you have an idea where I could sleep for a good price near ExCel and where it is not too wredgy at all? Would be important to know since I am not that rich (yet, hehe)^^

All the best

edgejedi (Jase Fox)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pictures of the European Rebel Legion at the event can be found here

Rebel Legion Council Emeritus : Base Command Liaison Officer - 2007/08
Rebel Legion UK Emeritus : Commanding Officer - 2005 to 2009
Qui-Ran Demera (Max von Luetgendorff)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys...

sorry for asking here but does anyone remember the stand, which sold these selfgmade Jedibelts? I lost the businesscard and I am really wanting to find the adress again. Does aanyone have the adress? Or remembers the name of the stand`s manufacturers?

Please heeeelp ^^

All the best
Qui

Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Qui

Corellian Exports my friend ! Vincent Sanchez is running that and is also an RL member. Just go to google and you will find his website.

DT
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Elstree Base -> Elstree Base Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: