Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=75e9f84219500e5698a18941e67657c8Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Meet and Greet, August 2018 Notes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alpha Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deunan ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:43 pm    Post subject: Meet and Greet, August 2018 Notes Reply with quote

Hello Alpha Base!

With summer here, the attendance at the meet and greet voluntary gatherings monthly is low. We still have enough people to encourage new members, talk to the public, and catch up with each other.

These are not official meetings for Alpha Base. The Emerald City Planning committee used them as official meetings previously.

I didn't have any significant announcements in July; here's what I said for August's gathering.

1. A lot of great merchandise is on the Rebel Legion forums, including Popsockets for your phone.

2. 3.5" Alpha Base patches are now available, order them from the RL merchandise thread. This will be open to our base only for three weeks, then any leftover patches can be sold to the RL after that. I purchased 50 patches to be donated to the Base to give to new people, starting in September. The previous patch supply was donated by Swift and we thank him for that.

You must be a RL member to get RL merchandise; and you can only purchase RL merchandise on the RL Forums.

3. Elections are next month (September). Until the command is finalized, my staff and I will continue working for the Base. There will be announcements about when the nominations are open, which is usually for one week. For the full rules and process of elections, see your charter. Reminder: No campaigning is allowed.

4. Series 9 trading cards are open on the Trading Card thread here on RL Forums. One card per person, limited slots. Please read the entire post to help you get the best image.

5. Reminder: Facebook is not an official communication channel for Alpha Base. This is.

6. Gregory announced the costume updates for this month.

7. Jillian announced the service awards for this month. We have noted that our data is off, because the only "anniversary" date of joining the RL we have public access to, at the moment, is the join the forum date on the boards. We are now investigating if we can find out when the first costume was approved or if that data was even stored by the RL.

8. TJO patches are in!

Thank you everyone for all your hard work for the last year.

Deunan
BCO, AB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alpha Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: