Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=42f2f8086e5092358bc4a1b73037f403Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Slave Leia build - help finding parts and/or commission?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Leia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carlamariegiac (Carla)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:31 pm    Post subject: Slave Leia build - help finding parts and/or commission? Reply with quote

I've been thinking of doing the slave Leia for some time, and was looking for some help on the parts - boots, hair pieces, the whole bit.

I'm told that Leiastrooper is a reputable source, however I cannot seem to find him/her anywhere here. I'm not sure if there are any other sources who make this and have been approved as well.

As far as sewing/crafting skills go, I'm clueless lol so sewing the skirt fabric to the bikini plates is going to be a challenge. If someone does commission this, I'd consider that option as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Smile
LeiaAurora ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used Tomak for mine but I guess he isn't selling anymore which is unfortunate. You can get the individual pieces 3D printed and that actually may be the way to go for this one.

As for construction, I did an entire build album from start to finish that may help you out.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=83980

I was/am a beginner as well when I put this together and its a great starter costume. If you need help or have questions, please feel free to PM me!
Good luck!
Costume Mentor
In progress/submitted: Padme Amidala Deleted Scene/X Wing Pilot/Clone Wars Padme (maroon vest)
"This is a Rebellion, isn't it? I rebel."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Leia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: