Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=35a6b23df6f7a7901a5b403d67dadce7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Meet and Greet, June 2018 notes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alpha Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deunan ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject: Meet and Greet, June 2018 notes Reply with quote

Hello Alpha Base!

It's a very busy summer and not many of us can make it to the monthly Meet and Greets in Renton's Round Table. So to help pass along any meeting-like information that was said, I'm providing highlights here every month, since the CO has to go every time.

Announcements:
Greg announced our new members and new costumes.
We announced the service anniversaries, gathered for us by Jillian (our XO).

Patches - 3.5" diameter Alpha Base patches

They are ordered now. I am waiting for them to come in and check their quality, and if they are good, then I will post the thread in the RL Merch area so people can buy them ($2 each). Opening the run to AB only to start, if any are left over (besides the reserves I save for free first patch to new people) then I will open that up to all RL. You must be an active RL member to order one. I will post only links on FB and GT's boards; the actual purchasing has to happen on the RL Merch thread.

Garrison Titan now has 204 active members, the most in its history.

Mark - our Cassian - is running a Charity Ball for us SW peeps, August 24. Ask him for more information. I think it's on Mercer Island at 7 pm, preregistration necessary; there's a fee to go. And, the theme is prom-like but you can SW up your finery however you like.

Chrissy - PartTimeJedi on here - head of Jet City Saber Guild, and sewer extraordinaire, is running another The Force Awakens (TFA) Pilot group build. Unlike the last build, they are only making the body suit and the vest; the other parts are up to you. See her for details.

Thanks! There are many, many troops going on, without enough people. See the GT boards for details. Have a good summer!

Deunan
AB CO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alpha Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: