Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3ef984e37a18af600656ca4bdfd2ad87Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Throwback within the Base.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reaper (Ed)
Legion Legacy Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:07 am    Post subject: Throwback within the Base. Reply with quote

as I said in my reintroduction post, the reason I started posting again was to share some of the history of Echo Base with the current members.

Today I bring you back to 2004 and a one time show Called Empire Fanfest The convention was put on by friends of mine (I was involved in the planning from the beginning as well) and it turned out to be something really great as Mark Hamill himself came out of a convention retirement to hold a Question and Answer panel during the show. this gave the 501st and Rebel Legion an opportunity to induct him into both Legions.

This is the only video I was able to find of the show, and please let me know if it's not publicly viewable. (I'll have to replace the video with pictures then)

https://www.facebook.com/stormtrooperguy/videos/10209538871322888/?hc_location=ufi

Echo Base XO (at the time) Katie Nixon had the honor of presenting Mr Hamill with his membership plaque as I was working Security for the panel (I'm the bald one Wink ) I did however have the honor of introducing Mr Hamill to Shannon McRandle Whom I hosted at the con on behalf of the Rebel Legion.

Echo Base Also Inducted Ms. McRandle the day before at the con. That was my honor to do on behalf of the base.

Blackstar Squadron
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: