Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=59c9850637a9b0688d9cab7c10373e9dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

M's S3-5 Ahsoka Build!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> TV shows Rebels and Clone Wars costumes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mblackburn (M Blackburn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:43 am    Post subject: M's S3-5 Ahsoka Build! Reply with quote

This is gonna be long and pic heavy, so warning in advance!

SO as delighted I am to be Sabine at all hours of the day, I can't do it all the time! So I need a back up gear, what's another brightly colored excitable young hero? Snips!

I started nice and easy: sintra belt buckle, foam pouch, worbla and cheap ribbon for choker!

Next, the belts! I got two leather belts on ebay for 13 bucks, spray painted sharpie caps, and cut a foam tabard! I then freehand dremmeled the design on the tabard and painted it.

I knew I had to stop putting it off, so I finally cranked out the headpiece! This was only possible due to the amazing tutorial and advice by CallMeSnips (thanks mckenna!!) Here's the link to that: https://www.facebook.com/NineLivesCosplaypage/videos/1249262775093463/

Next was the tunic and gauntlets. I patterned them myself using the seran wrap method. Deconstruncted a dress from Ross for the tunic fabric, got some vinyl from Joanns for the guantlets. Dress pattern was only two pieces.

Got these soft suede boots for about 14 bucks on ebay- they fit under the leg braces!

All parts together!

Approval pic time!

The approved, and first photoshoot! white clone

There's a few parts I'll update when I dig up the pictures of them- the 3d printed bits like my lightsabers, buckles, and commlink. Thanks all for the support!!
KimKenobi (Nicole)
Base Membership Officer

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks amazing, nice work! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> TV shows Rebels and Clone Wars costumes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: