Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0df220f712a0c33af73ed4175a363448Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

I'm new and have some questions. :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Dune Sea Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidOx ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:44 pm    Post subject: I'm new and have some questions. :) Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Just joined, working very slowly and carefully on my xwing pilot, my goal is to make it as cheap as possible, but still approvable.

I designed the entire chestbox in 3D with measurements of the approved cast chestbox versions.
Also made the two flare types and code cilinders.

My idea was to first 3D print the chest box and fully finish it and see if it is good enough for approval.

If this is the case I will print and finish the flares and code cilinders, what ofcourse are wat easier to do.

Now I need strapping for this costume, as far as I can tell it is nylon style strapping but I have no clue where to get this. Can anybody help me out here? I live in The Netherlands so take this in account.

Also the different style buckles, I don't know where to get these so a push in the right derection would help alot.

And last question, what is the norm here? Do you type in English or is Dutch alright too?

Thanks for the help in advance.
Milori T'Bell ()
Base Membership Officer

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallo David en welkom.
Als je wil kan je me op fb toevoegen, en kunnen we via messenger spreken

Ben Willems, profielfoto twee man strak in het pak
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Dune Sea Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: