Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0f81c5a1d066813a0fe68f093def2a6bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Juno Eclipse Built / WIP / 501st and RL Version

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> Legends (EU)costumes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlCeRey ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:14 am    Post subject: Juno Eclipse Built / WIP / 501st and RL Version Reply with quote

This is my first WIP thread here and it will be for Juno Eclipse, as seen in Rogue Shadows. Advice and help is always welcome! (I'm a sewing newbie Smile)

I plan on dual membership, so I'll be making the RL and the 501st version of the costume.

CLR RL: http://newsite.rebellegion.com/juno-eclipse-rebel-supporter/

CRL 501st: https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:ID_juno_eclipse_rogue_shadow

I already collected everything I (think I) need, which is:
(pictures to follow)

- pair of black leather riding boots (originally bought for Han Solo)
- black driving gloves, leather, back of the hand is open, closes with wrist snap
- imperial belt, leather, cog in the middle
- fitted black pants (belt loops and pockets will be taken off)
- several yards of slightly stretchy, black fabric for two blazers, matching the pants
- simplicity 2341 jacket pattern
- light grey tank top
- platinum blond wig

Additional items for the 501st version:

- imperial officer's cap, cog in the middle, no notch
- 2 code cylinders, blue top, made from chalk holders
- rank bar, magnet at the back
- blazer needs pockets for the code cylinders!

Basically, what's left for me to do at this point is:

- sew 2 blazers
- make a non-messy french twist Laughing

Open questions:
1) Are two princess seams on the back of the blazer allowed/optional for both CRLs? The picture in the 501st guide is too blurry for me to see https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:ID_juno_eclipse_rogue_shadow

2) Is lining the blazer(s) necessary?

3) Does RL allow natural hair colors for Juno? The clr doesn't mention it. (Would be red-blonde in my case)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> Legends (EU)costumes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: