Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4354d012f824c9df62e7759e30f308fcMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Anyone else working on a TK? or want to...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Devaron Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michmalo (Michael Maloney)
Base Membership Officer

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:08 pm    Post subject: Anyone else working on a TK? or want to... Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I know there are plenty of resources out there for the 501st and I have a few build logs and YouTube vids bookmarked but just wanted to check in if anyone else was working on a TK? I've had the helmet started for a few weeks now and I just ordered the rest of the kit, I'm thinking of going with a Sandy because come on, they're just cool!

Maybe we can have a build party or just exchange info and ideas. WTF on Facebook is selling B kits($500 shipped) right now so I grabbed one!!! Shhhhh don't tell my wife.
Navajo Bro ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have tons of members that have a TK, did you register on the NER boards?

http://www.501stner.com/members/index.php?act=home

There are several tutorials and build threads, and we have lots of guys who offer advice and if needed hands on help (I'm one of them). I have two guys coming over to my house regularly to work on TKs, they both have WTF kits, and another finishing up his TB Smile

TA/TB/TI/TK/TK/TS/TS/TX/AR/BH/IC/ID/IS-8869
501st Legion
Northeast Remnant Lead Event Coordinator

501st Legion Trooper of the Month - July 2012
Special Ops Squad Leader - October 2012
First Ever 501st Legion approved Snow Scout
michmalo (Michael Maloney)
Base Membership Officer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navajo Bro! I was just reading your build log for your AM kit! Thanks man, I live all the way up in Rutherford, NJ but my in-laws live in Bradley Beach so that's not too far from you at all. I just ordered the rest of my kit from Walt so I'll probably be getting started soon and will definitely hit you up for advice if you're willing. I am a member on the boards, I had a bunch of links saved but unfortunately the computer they were on crashed so I'm starting fresh.
Navajo Bro ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

michmalo wrote:
Navajo Bro! I was just reading your build log for your AM kit! Thanks man, I live all the way up in Rutherford, NJ but my in-laws live in Bradley Beach so that's not too far from you at all. I just ordered the rest of my kit from Walt so I'll probably be getting started soon and will definitely hit you up for advice if you're willing. I am a member on the boards, I had a bunch of links saved but unfortunately the computer they were on crashed so I'm starting fresh.

hahaha I work in Bradley Beach Smile

And yes, my house is about 3 miles from there so hit me up anytime you need help if you need hands on assistance.

TA/TB/TI/TK/TK/TS/TS/TX/AR/BH/IC/ID/IS-8869
501st Legion
Northeast Remnant Lead Event Coordinator

501st Legion Trooper of the Month - July 2012
Special Ops Squad Leader - October 2012
First Ever 501st Legion approved Snow Scout
CT19812 (Sean M. Glennon)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a finished TK from Anovos and a finished clone. I am doing a second TK and I live in Lyndhurst across rt 3 from you. Find me on FB Sean Glennon. I have my new bucket finished and have rough trimmed the rest of the kit. It is from ATA. I will be getting back to this build in March. We get together quite a bit to build together over at Taylors house in Nutley. We call it "Taylor Made Armorers". The NER side is better to discuss TK stuff then here with the Rebel Scum, lol.
RL Devaron Base
501st Legion NER
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Devaron Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: