Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=eb51b8dc279a2cce0802822c2cfb68aeMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

TLJ Light-up chest box help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots -> TLJ Rebel Pilots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moonsault (David Rosen)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration17 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:32 pm    Post subject: TLJ Light-up chest box help Reply with quote

Hey guys - I am looking to upgrade my current TFA pilot to TLJ, so need to find a new chest box with the light up feature. Can anybody point me in the right direction for chest box kits/finished boxes and compatible lighting sets?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!!
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one of the hollow chestboxes and light sets but I got it a long while ago. I'll see if I can track down who I bought them from as I can't remember off the top of my head.

I do remember that I got the lights from someone in Philonius' base so maybe try sending him a message and he might be able to direct you to who to ask.

-My Homepage-
-Cosplay.com Profile-
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Moonsault (David Rosen)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue Banshee Leader wrote:
I have one of the hollow chestboxes and light sets but I got it a long while ago. I'll see if I can track down who I bought them from as I can't remember off the top of my head.

I do remember that I got the lights from someone in Philonius' base so maybe try sending him a message and he might be able to direct you to who to ask.

Thank you, Alex! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty, I finally found the people I got the parts from. I got the lights from a member named Strongbow. He made both the single green LED for my TFA chestbox and the full light rig for my TLJ chestbox. I got the hollow TLJ chestbox kit from Roman Bella. Hope that helps. Smile

I haven't got a hose for the TLJ chestbox yet so I can't help with that, heh. I'll get serious about finding one after I finish a project or two... Cool

-My Homepage-
-Cosplay.com Profile-
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Moonsault (David Rosen)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty, I finally found the people I got the parts from. I got the lights from a member named Strongbow. He made both the single green LED for my TFA chestbox and the full light rig for my TLJ chestbox. I got the hollow TLJ chestbox kit from Roman Bella. Hope that helps. Smile

I haven't got a hose for the TLJ chestbox yet so I can't help with that, heh. I'll get serious about finding one after I finish a project or two... Cool

Thanks, Alex!

Would you happen to have links to their profiles so I can PM them?

Thanks again!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonsault wrote:

Thanks, Alex!

Would you happen to have links to their profiles so I can PM them?

Thanks again!

Here's Strongbow's profile... http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12374

If you can't get a response from him you might ask Philonius, he helped me get in contact with Strongbow before.

Roman Bela's username is Imrageth... http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11346

Both of them do great work. Hope that helps! Smile

-My Homepage-
-Cosplay.com Profile-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots -> TLJ Rebel Pilots All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: