Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a4379ef127b4cb073a519dd7c0a523b7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

You all are more like family...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mysterychix ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:29 pm    Post subject: You all are more like family... Reply with quote

I must say thank you (again) to everyone...

When I moved back to NoVA from Miami in 2015 it was hard to find where I fit here in the area - many of my friends are at various stages in their lives and have their own things going on...and then I found the Legion...

In just over a year you all have become like family. I hope you know that. Since April I've been hospitalized several times - a few of you (and our 501st brethren) have dropped in to see me and keep me company. Then last Thursday I had major surgery -- and since you were trooping next door you came over to see me afterwards. I wasn't done in surgery/recovery yet -- but you visited with my Mom and left beautiful flowers and a build-a-bear to let me know you were thinking about me -- really it meant the world.

Part of the reason I got involved in this group was to make a difference in the lives of others...but instead you've given me the greatest gift by making a difference in mine...

<3 Deb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: