About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3ad5d89d4b4a5c46170fd486afedd161Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Endor Base banner
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Endor Base banner Reply with quote

Hey, Rebs!

I was wondering if we can come up with a design for a banner specifically for Endor Base that we could use at events, conventions, etc.  Perhaps once a design is approved, we can get a file made and send it to each state in our base so they can get one made.  Personally, I'd like to have one in time for our own (possibly) table at WonderCon in March.

Any ideas/thoughts?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Endor Base banner Reply with quote

Matt,

Its a great idea, we have been thinking of this idea for a while now, just nothing has been done about it, I guess we were all busy.

Well, Lets do like we did with the patches- Lets come up with a idea and submit it here on this thead, and we'll go from there - I say as long as it has our Base Logo on it we're safe.

-Master Jedi

JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Endor Base banner Reply with quote

Maybe our logo with a map highlighting the states we cover.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JediMaster Flick ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Endor Base banner Reply with quote

the endor base logo with the rebel legion name, endor base pilot squardon logo and rebel allince logo. the three logos will belined up with 5-8 space between them the endo base logo in the middle with th pilot squardon logo on right rebel alince logo on the left and The Rebel legion in orange across the bottom

JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Endor Base banner Reply with quote

Hmmm.  Sounds like too many logos on one banner to me.  I was thinking more of the lines of the Sunrider Base one at ComicCon.
JediMaster Flick ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Endor Base banner Reply with quote

okay maybe the endor base logo with the rebel legion name and alll the sigs
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Endor Base banner Reply with quote

Any ideas out there?
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Endor Base banner Reply with quote

Any progress on this?  I was hoping for one to display at WonderCon in March.

JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Endor Base banner Reply with quote

*bump*

Is there a vector file available for our logo?

Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Endor Base banner Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by JedHead on 07 January 2007

Any progress on this? I was hoping for one to display at WonderCon in March.

Display it where? I didn't think Rebel Legion had a table reserved for Wondercon?

JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Endor Base banner Reply with quote

We could put it at the 501st table, since it's their sister club, after all.  They did that at WonderCon 2003.

Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Endor Base banner Reply with quote

So what has happened to the banner from 2003? Is there even an offer open from the 501st to share a table with them (or have a table set up next to them and combine space)? Does this banner belong to someone who is no longer a Rebel Legion member?

Have you spoken with anyone personally about the desire for a new banner? Maybe personally e-mailing or talking to people you know in Rebel Legion to see if they want to help out with your idea? Just hoping someone sees your post and jumps on this task you've suggested might not be the most effective way to go about it. Our base is not all that active, and we might not have many people checking up on our message boards. I honestly had no clue this was an idea, and I talk with you from time to time Matt
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Endor Base banner Reply with quote

I think the 2003 banner was a generic one, that gets sent to various bases for their events.  Yes, are base isn't that active, which is a shame.  I figured if I post it, someone would at least design a couple for us to vote on.  I posted it early enough (five months ago), thinking it would be done in time for WonderCon, but I guess it doesn't look like that'll happen.  But I hope it does.  Maybe we at SF Fan Force can do it?
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: Endor Base banner Reply with quote

Hey Matt - Yes, it is true you posted your idea a in August. But obviously even some of the more active members like myself don't check the boards all the time. I think you also seem to be presuming that we have Endor Base members with the talent, time and desire to accommodate your request. Maybe we do, but it could take some one on one asking around to see who could help you with this as a favor?

Sometimes when you personally want something done you have to make it happen. Putting a blanket request out there on a message board that doesn't get much traffic and expecting someone else to act on your idea isn't always enough.

JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: Endor Base banner Reply with quote

Does someone have the file for our logo?  Robert? 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: