Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=539c7f966245528a65d250cb7ae24b30Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Young Solo Build

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Han Solo and Other Smugglers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jacknife91 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:35 pm    Post subject: Young Solo Build Reply with quote

So I at first I was thinking of making an ANH Solo to join the Rebel Legion. But I just realized I'm probably perfect for Young Solo. Are there any pics out yet? Any part of his ANH that he will still have e in the new movie? Anyone that could me with this? I would love to get it done in time for the Premier and maybe even C2E2.
GotWookiee (Matt Pfingsten)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was some leaked glass or drinking cup with the new actor in what looks like the TESB Han costume but who knows if that is accurate.

So far no photos of the new Han yet.
Cobalt-60 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ That's the only (public) image of the Young Solo, to date. (public as in leaked pre-release material)

The trailer is supposed to hit in a few weeks, or less, so any day now more images may come out, but so far, that's it.

The image is accurate but cropped enough that you can't see much. And it's tinted so don't try to color match it!

Suffice to say there are more changes from the ANH version than just the jacket, however.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Han Solo and Other Smugglers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: