Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=94baf47810fc70583d224f9881f5958eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> RLGS Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cobalt-60 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:56 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

nevermind

Last edited by Cobalt-60 () on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Ritin Kornas ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you realise we have 101 costumes standards belonging to this detachment ? ^^
That's not really realistic to store everything in a single thread, is it?
Specially when we have already galleries of reference on our website, stored by character and costumes Wink
http://www.senate.rebellegion.com

Eventually maybe cutting the thread by sources : TPM, AOTC, ROTS, Clone Wars, etc... ?
Cobalt-60 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no idea there were "101" Leia costumes in the "Leia section" of the Leia forum. Rolling Eyes
my bad.
I've deleted the reference photos from my imageshack. sorry to bother you.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what an extreme reaction.
Of course it's hard to check now that you have erased your post, but I don't remember any mention to Leia specifically just to put ref pictures. So I had assumed you wanted for the full detachment some reference pictures to be posted here.
If you had mentionned for Leia costumes specifically, I apologise but I missed it.

Anyway, my comment was not criticising your initiative to gather some references, on the contrary. It was just about the facts to get all the references gathered for all the costumes in one place, and that I though it would be better to separate, and to upload the ones we don't have to the galleries of the website so it would already been ordered by costumes and not a total mess for the standard team to find what was going were...

Saying that I think it makes more sense to put them on the website in well defined galleries instead of a single topic doesn't mean I was against the facts to gather more references...

So now if you can't understand that... Well too bad for you. I don't care. Just find sad you remove some references pictures...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> RLGS Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: