Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=aa51c5c6522143ea585c202d1c7e63e3Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Introduce Myself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kschoenith ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:00 pm    Post subject: Introduce Myself Reply with quote

Good morning y'all,

Just wanted to get on and say hi to y'all. I don't have any approved costumes yet but am currently working on a ROTS Obi Wan Kenobi costume, that should be done hopefully in April. I live in Winchester VA and wanted to see if any y'all lived around and would be willing to help me out getting it finished. A little about myself. I have been in love with star wars since I first saw a new hope when I was 6 years old. I remember thinking that this was the best movie I had ever seen and it just went from there. I have continued to "nerd" out about star wars ever since lol. It is for sure a part of who I am. I have over the last year started to construct light sabers, and have started doing making them for friends and coworkers (If anybody needs help with building sabers let me know.)! I also got my first 3d printer over the holidays and cant wait to start printing some armor. Other than that I enjoy riding motorcycles and doing almost anything that involves being outdoors in nature. I am really looking forward to getting my costume done and starting to be able to join in events. Thanks.

Keith S.
twilekjedi ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 8 (View more...)
2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and Happy New Year! Best wishes on the Kenobi build -- always great to have more face characters. Looking forward to your finished costume! I do not live anywhere near you, but there are a number of northern Va members. As saber builder you should be quite popular! Hope to meet you at a troop sometime in the near future.

Cami/TJ secura

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
treblemaker (Carly Kennedy)
Base Membership Officer

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there! I don't live up that way myself nor am I very familiar with Jedi costumes, but what kind of help are you seeking? Hopefully we can at least connect you with some helpful resources!

Starfighter Command Instagram
Starfighter Command Public Facebook
Starfighter Command Members Facebook
Solfrann (Christopher Brooks)
Assistant Captain of the Guard
Assistant Captain of the Guard

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard! How is the build going and what pieces do you need help with? I’m the Jedi temple master for freedom base, have not done an Obi wan costume yet but if you need any help send me a message or just post your build progress Smile

Other costume groups:
Mandalorian Mercs (OM)
501st Stormtrooper, TIE Reserve, Nihilus

Galactic Academy Commanding Officer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: