About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=df33fd7dbccf8ca7cf223920c173f734Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Docking Bay 94 Official Forums
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Fringe Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
COS_Vader (Kevin Christley)
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Docking Bay 94 Official Forums Reply with quote

Per our Smuggler's Alliance Lead, I've created the new Docking Bay 94 forums for use by Rebel Legion Smugglers.

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Docking_Bay_94/index.php

As you have to be a Rebel Legion Member to see this announcement, the access password for the Rebel Legion Only forum is: XXXXXX

I'll be working with the mod team to make the forum better.

Kev Christley

Mountain Base Smuggler/Pilot

LFL/RMFF 3/4 Scale X-Wing Restoration Lead

Edited by Reaper - The forum is open to everyone, I suggest PMiong Kevin for the member only section. The costume sections of the RL forums are public, Only hidden forum is merchandise

Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Docking Bay 94 Official Forums Reply with quote

Kevin as you can see, I edited your thread, I put the explaination in the original thread, but I'll say it here again myself.

The costuming sections are publicly viewible. Anyone can see them.

I suggested they PM you for the password, or you can send it to me (I'm at work, so I forgot to copy the password before editing it. I plead ignorence!)

That being said, outstanding work, and I'm on my way over to register!!!

Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Docking Bay 94 Official Forums Reply with quote

No prob, bud. Just something I threw together pretty quick. When we get stuff together, it'll look and work a lot better.

I'm just the forum dude. Pete Solo is the boss. Wink
Pete Solo ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Docking Bay 94 Official Forums Reply with quote

All right, smugglers, Docking Bay 94 is now open.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jace Darkrider (Ian Letendre)
Legion Council
Legion Council

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Docking Bay 94 Official Forums Reply with quote

I'm at work right now, but I'll head over there tonight or some time this weekend.  Yeehaw!!  This is awesome. 
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Medals: 11 (View more...)
Droid Wranglers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Docking Bay 94 Official Forums Reply with quote

Checked in....and ready to load cargo!

Pete Solo ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Docking Bay 94 Official Forums Reply with quote

Well let's start posting.  Now, we need to bring in some of the smugglers in our pages in the members section. Is anybody up for contacting some of these people?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
MiraxTHorn (Carrie Ivey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Docking Bay 94 Official Forums Reply with quote

Kevin - Could you please send me the password?

Thanks!

M.
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Docking Bay 94 Official Forums Reply with quote

Sorry for the slow reply - I don't get in here that often... But you should be set now.
STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB (JEFFREY BUHOLTZ)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So should we try and form a Smugglers detachment? Hans, Chewies, Landos and what evers
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.. there is the Sons of the Suns... or some such... I'd imagine this is much the same?
Pete Solo ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Docking Bay 94 Official Forums Reply with quote

Well if we can form some kind of message board for this I'm game.

I am the basis for the World's Most Interesting Man commercials by Dos Equis.
STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB (JEFFREY BUHOLTZ)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we already have Docking Bay 94 as the forum that we can use. Actually if we could it would be cool to have one that was more user friendly but with the same name. I can never log into it.
Anyway, What I suggest is that we form a Detachment as the Smugglers Alliance as that is the name already agreed upon, unless we decide on something else. This is what the Charter says.

To form a Detachment, applicants must complete a Detachment Application Form. They will list their new Detachment name, roster of members from the main Rebel Legion roster, Detachment logo and a brief statement of purpose outlining the reasons for their Detachment to be formed as well as the organizational structure of guidelines within the Detachment.

I can start an official interest thread as procedure states, but I am no artist or have any image editing software to created any type of decent logo.

As for our Purpose? I don’t know. I guess it would be to bring all the Hans, Chewbaccas, Landos and other Smugglers together to communicate more in order to strive for better costumes and have fun and all that stuff. Something like that but in better words, right? What else would be in there?

I am not familiar with EU Smugglers. Should it include custom ones? I guess it would sense its smugglers in general. Other groups include made up characters. I do not have a problem with it. Please state your thoughts on this matter freely.
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Docking Bay 94 Official Forums Reply with quote

Let me talk to Legion council about this and see what they say.
The trick w/ this is to make sure that once formed, we are active and stay that way.

I am the basis for the World's Most Interesting Man commercials by Dos Equis.
GotWookiee (Matt Pfingsten)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to join a Smuggler Detachment. I have a Chewbacca suit that I made. I am also the Legion Costume Judge/Rep. for Wookiees, and I am also recruiting for a possible Alien Detachment.

Docking Bay 94 seems to be a good name.

I would say that the detachment should be restricted to canon smugglers from the films as well as those from the Expanded Universe, no customs. This would include all of Han's costumes from the films, Chewie, Lando's TESB and ROTJ Skiff Guard disguise (his general uniform is an Alliance uniform), and Dash Rendar. I think Mirax is an EU Female Smuggler that a few members have done, and maybe Talon Kardde, too.

Any such detachment will probably end up being a Han-centric detachment since only one or two people have done the other human characters, and the Alien Detachment will likely end up being the main place to go for Chewie costumers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Fringe Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: