Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=281631c73192261267d231a55152b7bdMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Greetings from Oslo, Norway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Nordic Base - Wampa's Cave
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Praetorian Rex ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:48 am    Post subject: Greetings from Oslo, Norway Reply with quote

Hello there!

My name is Martin, I am a member of the 501st but I also want to have a light side costume.

I am planning to make a Jedi Temple Guard. First; because I want a Jedi costume, second; because they look reeeeeeally cool, and third; because having a costume where the face is covered is my preferred way of trooping and cosplaying. Very Happy

Best regards,
IC/TS-52117
Lora Skywalker ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there. Smile

Sounds nice! I like the look of the temple guards, too, and it would be cool to have one in our base.

Personally I prefer having full vision, but I'm still about to start my first helmeted costume with the senate guards. Wink

Detachment website: http://www.senate.rebellegion.com/
Praetorian Rex ()

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

Yes full vision would be preferable in all costumes, but I'll make do when it is so cool! Smile
Crake Lisgo (Kenny Crawford)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're looking at making a temple guard then might be worth having a chat with this guy: https://www.facebook.com/Purgeworx/
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there, friend. Ben I found you! Also temple guards are cool, you should totally go for it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Nordic Base - Wampa's Cave All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: