About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=120941373c66258d2590371f70a6f5d5Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Holsters for your hasbro blaster
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erjediik ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the work! I know that a lot of people up my way are into using the Nerf Maverick as a modifiable sidearm. The cylinder's a monster, but if you could come up with a good holster for it, you'd have a lot of interested Mandos as well as pilots! Cool
grey_starr (Daniel)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice.. and sweet price... just a thought though... shouldn't this be posted or linked from the Fringe?... the section that lits as being for Han Solo?... I was hoping it was for the new Rebel Blaster myself Crying or Very sad ...
Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done one holster for the Maverick and working on a second now. It uses ALOT of leather. not likely to find a easy solution.
Robeewankenobi (Robert Estrada)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone, I'm making a ton of holster for the DH-17 but does anyone need one for their DL-44 hasbro?
I've got a couple left PM me if you need one or two.
Thanks
Rob
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
en4cer184 ()

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking for a holster for the Hasbro Han Solo blaster. Are these still being made, and can they be made for a left handed person?
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Droid Wranglers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should be able to find someone to make one for you, did Robert say he made them...? It isn't hard to make a lefty holster, I made one for my Hasbro Han blaster out of the same pattern I used to make a righty one for my brother, you just reverse it. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: