About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=04bfb1ee16bf1162840350cdaed3120aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Star Wars Fans Day - Sci Fi Expo - Plano,TX
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anara ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't see the answer -- will there be an RL table? I'd love to meet everyone. And about what time will the group pic be taken? I have another obligation Sat early afternoon I need to prepare for.

Any info yet on anything?

TIA.
jedimelis (Melissa van de Putte)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I inquired about it but haven't heard anything about it. I know there are Rebel Legion activities planned, ask PeteSolo. I have been working with MidSouth RSA Elizabeth aka Amidalla Starkiller on getting a FanForce table (which she managed to get) so if you would like to be involved in that go to this thread on the TFN being held in the MidSouth Regional Discussion board:
http://boards.theforce.net/midsouth_regional_discussion/b10386/27184126/p1/?21

We'd love to have you! If you aren't affiliated with any Fan Force you're welcome to hang out with the Austin group!
Very Happy

http://www.austinfanforce.org
Pointer (Kristine)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH I'll be there... omg that weekend is going to be busy... GAH!
Pete Solo ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Star Wars Fans Day - Sci Fi Expo - Plano,TX Reply with quote

Are we doing anything for this? a table or a photo shoot?

I am the basis for the World's Most Interesting Man commercials by Dos Equis.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I told you Pete but if anyone else wants to know the MidSouth FanForce does have a table. If anyone wanted to get one for the Rebel Legion contact Ben Stevens at Official Pix.

You all should come by and visit we're going to have a trivia contest and some fun kiddie games... Very Happy

Anara ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jedimelis wrote:
Like I told you Pete but if anyone else wants to know the MidSouth FanForce does have a table. If anyone wanted to get one for the Rebel Legion contact Ben Stevens at Official Pix.

You all should come by and visit we're going to have a trivia contest and some fun kiddie games... Very Happy

I was there, and it was fun!!

I went yesterday (Sat.) and planned to wear my Leia Ceremonial gown, but I looked all over for a Corelian Base or RL table with no luck. I asked a lot of people about it, but no one knew anything. So I ended up being the lone blonde Klingon in the black uniform wandering around. I did stop and talk to the nice folks at the Fan Force table (hi again!!) and ended up staying at the USS Joshua (local SF club) table and checking stuff in the dealer's room most of the day.

The con was definitely worth the hour drive to get there. :-) But I'm not going to make it back to the con today due to other obligations. Maybe I can meet everyone next year. :-)
James Kenobi 1138 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there but I saw very few Kessel Base costumers. We made it about 3:15 and stayed until about 5:30, I looked around for a group photo about 4:00 but didn't see anything.

The only person I saw was Pete Solo. I'm sure others were there (I saw pics of Lindy and Rachel in another photosite).

I was Darth Vader again for this one, with my daughter as Mara Jade. Anyone have any more pics of the Con/Costumes?

My photos are at: http://fotki.com/James-Kenobi-1138

Pete Solo ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:40 am    Post subject: Star Wars Fans Day - Sci Fi Expo - Plano,TX Reply with quote

I didn't know that was you in the Klingon outfit.
How many Kessel base members were there? is there anyway for future shows to have a designated meet up spot?

I am the basis for the World's Most Interesting Man commercials by Dos Equis.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You all should have stopped by the Fan Force table...

Well I was with Pete and a couple of other RFTs...

Go to http://www.rebelscum.com/, Dan Curto took my pictures and some pictures from other Austin people. There are a couple of our Rogue Squadron....

http://www.rebelscum.com/SWFD/random/image61.asp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: