Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a575262a21b96ec30c6444722578660aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Sidon Ithano: Rebel, 501st, or Mandalorian?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Han Solo and Other Smugglers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BurqueDave (David Staggs)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Sidon Ithano: Rebel, 501st, or Mandalorian? Reply with quote

I can't find an official CRL for Sidon Ithano. Any suggestions?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AgnesAUT ()
Base Membership Officer

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asking google, I found at least one member of rebel legion:
http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=13297
You could try to contact the member.

The Rebel Legion charter states:
"Costumes eligible for Rebel Legion membership, that do not have written/posted costume standards must include:
1. Two or more images, head to toe, showing the front and back of the costume being created OR a 360-degree head-to-toe turnaround of the character.
2. Additional images may be included to show detail of the costume being created.
3. Resource material may come from any LFL/Disney licensed sources for the character/costume being created.
4. Additional costume details may come from a detailed text-based description, but must have an accompanying visual reference to be considered for creating a Rebel Legion approved costume.
5. For video games: Player generated/edited costumes for game characters (those that are customizable) are not eligible for consideration for Rebel Legion membership."
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration17 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Ithano will be a cross legion costume like Jawas or Tusken Raiders. The 501st are currently working on a CRL. There are easily a 1/2 dozen people asking the same questions; where's a CRL? Who is making this part for sale? Where did you acquire _______? I know for my costume the only things bought straight off the shelf (so to speak) were the boots and the gloves. Everything else I made by hand (not even 3D printed).

The images here may help.
https://flic.kr/s/aHskJRz1jf

My crew so far:
Necron_99 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration17 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:DZ_Captain_Ithano
coryphefish (Colleen J)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved to Han/smugglers subforum. Good luck on the build!

Commanding Officer, Docking Bay 94 Detachment
2017/18: DXO DB94, BMO Freedom Base

"Translation: Two percent probability that the organic is simply looking for trouble and needs to be blasted.
That may be wishful thinking on my part, master."
~HK-47
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Han Solo and Other Smugglers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: