Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d2197475aad775482db50848560c16cfMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

New prospect from St-Hyacinthe, Quebec

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaall Ytan ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:50 am    Post subject: New prospect from St-Hyacinthe, Quebec Reply with quote

Hi guys, like I previously said in an hijacked thread, I have been "hard" at work putting together a TCW S1-2 General Kenobi.

I have plans to get the costume approvable before summer hits (real plan is to have it official before Montreal Comiccon). I have a couple bits here and there to get up to specs before submitting an application but I expect it to be quite simple as I have prior experience within the MMCC, and a solid to-do list in the form of this post here

I also have a ROTS Obi-Wan inspired generic jedi in the works, that I am to morph into a full fledged Obi-Wan somewhere down the line. It is also expected to do a TCW S3-4-5 General Kenobi with minor modifications.

Besides that, as stated previously, I am a member of the MMCC, I work in retail, attend 2-3 conventions a year, am quite sociable (for an introvert) and enjoy attending armor parties (or whatever they are called) to meet and greet members!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: