Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6c4a5317b9a2fee560cfd36ae8da5f48Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Endor Base Member of the Month - February 2017

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Endor Base Member of the Month - February 2017 Reply with quote

Endor Base's Member of the Month is our very own PR Officer, Skye Radd (Padawantale). Skye has been a very welcome and exuberant addition to Endor base and has done an excellent job as our PR Officer.

Tell us something about yourself:

I love making friends! My favorite part about costuming and being part of the Rebel Legion is that I get to make new friends and meet people who are interested in the same things as I am interested in. I always love going into a convention to greet everyone and catch up with some folk I haven't seen in a while as well as making new friends who would be into things I enjoy. I also really like patches

How long have you been involved with the Rebel Legion :

Funny story is that I sent a submission in from 2014 in may but I was told I needed to redo it because of how thin my material was. Since I hadn’t any sewing experience and relied on friends to teach me who were about an hour away, I kinda got lazy till I finally finished lining my costume in 2015 and got accepted in Aug 30.
Its been the best year with since!

Positions held (past or present)?
PR officer
I really love making edits and cool photos and stuff to help promote the team!

What costume(s) do you have?
I have an anakin costume that i didnt want to submit with, since I didnt feel was complete about.
I’ve got my Custom jedi Rage Eschav and my newest piece I am so proud of finishing the movie, Chirrut!

What costumes do you have in the works (if any)?
Currently I and just adding some finishing touches on Chirrut Imwe and for the rest of the year I have planned is my Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma and hopefully my resistance pilot.

Do you have a favourite Troop/event:
My personal favorite home convention is Intergallactic Expo because all my Star Wars buddies are out there! It feels like a little family reunion of all my sci fi friends 🙂

What is your first Star Wars memory?

Im honestly not old enough to have seen the original trilogy first, but I remember seeing The Phantom menace and getting a giant puzzle from pizza hut and a happy meal toy of the Naboo ship.

Favorite Star Wars movie:
Don’t ask me who my favorite child is! haha

Favorite Star Wars Character:

Chirrut Imwe

Any Social Media/Business to plug??

Find me on Face book! Also here are some of my media 🙂

www.instagram.com/padawantail

https://www.facebook.com/wipethatsmileoff/

https://twitter.com/SkyeRadd

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/padawantail

• "Wren" Jedi Knight
• "Jek Porkins" X-Wing Pilot
• "Willrow Hood" Rebel Hero
• "Jek Snowkins" Snowspeeder Pilot
• "Gareth Ward" Rebel Fleet Trooper
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: