About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=af0f9070518f13f2164bde2bfb6a2c0aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

OH, Cincinnati - Pop's Music of John Williams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: OH, Cincinnati - Pop's Music of John Williams
Event: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:00 am

Ohio Garrison as invited the Rebel Legion to participate with them in the Cincinnati Pops' salute to John Williams concert on July 14th in Cincinnati.

This event is strictly RL members only, movie canon only, only 1 of each face character permitted.

The first half of the concert is all non-SW music, so we can take a break b/w hanging out with the crowd at the beginning and the second half. There are also opportunities for on-stage activities that might present themselves later.

I'll post more info as I get it, but please either sign up at midwestbase.com or at ohio501st.com/forum.

Just as an FYI, we already have an Anakin, Padme, Shmi, Maul, Vader, and I think 3PO, but anything else is fair game.
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Cincy Pops Music of John Williams, Cincy, OH 7/14 Reply with quote

Confused did you mean to say the event is strictly 501st & Rl members only? I assume by Ohio Garrison you mean Ohio Garrison of the 501st?

hofmann wrote:
Ohio Garrison as invited the Rebel Legion to participate with them in the Cincinnati Pops' salute to John Williams concert on July 14th in Cincinnati.

This event is strictly RL members only, movie canon only, only 1 of each face character permitted.

The first half of the concert is all non-SW music, so we can take a break b/w hanging out with the crowd at the beginning and the second half. There are also opportunities for on-stage activities that might present themselves later.

I'll post more info as I get it, but please either sign up at midwestbase.com or at ohio501st.com/forum.

Just as an FYI, we already have an Anakin, Padme, Shmi, Maul, Vader, and I think 3PO, but anything else is fair game.

hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it's RL and 501st. I meant RL only as in RL members only and not like friends who are borrowing costumes or whatever.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotcha!

hofmann wrote:
Yes, it's RL and 501st. I meant RL only as in RL members only and not like friends who are borrowing costumes or whatever.

JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted interest over there Matt... Thanks! We had a blast last time! DS Boom

Gil Guemes Echo Base Rebel Pilot Jek Porkins
Lisa as Mara Jade (if allowed) Generic Jedi if not...
Bryan as Farmboy Luke (possibly)

DXO • RLSC

There is NO Orange Mafia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
StoyBoy720 (Bryan Patrick Stoyle)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I got drafted, thanks Gil. :p

I'm in so long as I have no other conflicts. I should have a better idea in a few weeks.

Failed First Dates - Comedy Web Series

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked you before I conscripted you... I also listed you as possible wink2

DXO • RLSC

There is NO Orange Mafia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just b/c Gil didn't notice and I wanted to reiterate, this is in Cincinnati and not in Cleveland, so that might make a difference for people.

Ohio Garrison is looking into blocks of rooms, so that might be an option for interested people. This is a big event for us, so I'd really like to get as many Rebels as possible to come.
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryan is out, as he will be out of town.

Lisa has other plans on that day as well.

I am still working through my schedule to see if I can make it. I'll let you know soon.

DXO • RLSC

There is NO Orange Mafia
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regrettably, Lisa, Bryan and I are unable to make the event.

Thanks for considering us, and have fun guys!

DXO • RLSC

There is NO Orange Mafia
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, how did the event go?

DXO • RLSC

There is NO Orange Mafia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: