About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=eb231c54020a2349477a8bf5091497e2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Come in and introduce yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woofer (John H. VanOphem)
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

So where is everyone?
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Well, you showed me the door, and I haven't been back since...  Us Yankee invaders are busy arguing over what new bridge to build to replace the Peace Bridge!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Keil Edge ()

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hello everyone, this post may be redundant, because I've lost track as to whether I introduced myself before or not.

I'm from Kingsville, Ontario.  I've been a fan of the Star Wars Universe for my whole life.  One of the first movies I saw as a child was Return of the Jedi, and that was all it took.  I'm currently working on some costuming and prop replicas.  I have recently completed the building of my custom lightsaber (sorry, no pics yet)  and am now working on a blaster pistol.  I plan to finish my costuming in time for Celeb.  III and hope that I can round up the Star Wars community in my own area into some sort of cohesive group.

Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hi and welcome!

Look everybody, someone new! Smile

What costume are you thinking of doing to upgrade yourself to full member?
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

*dead faint*

OMG, real life calls and lookee, this place actually wakes up!  Life has been nutso for me lately what with one thing or another.

1) Ari, it's about dratted time, girl. Had no idea you're back in the GTA, drop me a PM. Of course, that jolly well means I fully expect you to turn up for the requisite cons. Hehe. And do say hi to your folks for me.

2) Gil, welcome! Don't worry, we've had lots of experience putting up with Yanks. We tolerate you guys fine, just ask Mookie!

3) Keil, it's nice to hear from you. You're in the right place, we're all always working on some prop or other here. LOL.  

Arsinoe ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hi Keil!!  Welcome to the boards!  Glad to see someone else get bitten by the costuming bug!  btw...where's Kingsville?  lol

"Ari, it's about dratted time, girl. Had no idea you're back in the GTA, drop me a PM. Of course, that jolly well means I fully expect you to turn up for the requisite cons. Hehe. And do say hi to your folks for me."

yeah yeah yeah....the move was a 'surprise' and done very quickly. lol  EEK on the cons...but but but...what if I have to WORK! *whines like a certain ex-moisture farmer*

I'll say hi!

Marianne Solav (Marie-Claude Dion)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hello everybody! Another new member here.

I'm from Quebec, but I have been to Toronto a few times and I also was at CII.

I have always been a fan of SW, but I really got into it since the T. Zahn novels and the special editions. I'm currently working on a few costumes and one of the things I like most is hunting for the perfect fabric or belt or whatever part of the costume I need.

Well, I'm looking forward to see some of  you and  your costumes in the future!

Primrodo (Justin Monk)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Bonjour and Welcome!

Great to hear and great to have you Smile

Hope your experience is rewarding...Hope your experince with us it great!

And great Padme costume Smile

-Justin
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sister Sola ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Welcome Marianne! Great Padmé fireside gown!
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Marianne, great to have you! Hope I get to meet you at the next con in Quebec!!
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

G'day from down under...  (Well, under your country at least)  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jymm_Roquand ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Howdy!

Some of you know me already. For that I am truely sorry.

Those that don't there isn't much to know. I am a dude from Whitby Ontario (Outside Toronto) who enjoys movies and comicbooks and has been a longtime fan of Star Wars. Severla people refered me to here and when I finally got my costume and had some picks of it I decided to join. Like I said. Nothing much to know.

James
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hey James! Welcome aboard!!
notb4coffee ()

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hey guys! Wow... so many faces I know.  Smile Coolies!

Just joined up. Forum member only for now, till I get a costume made, but then again, not sure who side she's on. lol. Smuggler might work. Seems Chaotic good/neutral. Wink

Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Heya Dana! Welcome aboard. Smile

Love the username, as soon as I saw it I knew it was you!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: