About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6ddd6a6eaf5f68c62b7ff4272d97f2a6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Come in and introduce yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 2:21 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hi Justin! Thanks for dropping by -- good to hear from ya! We now have a member in London, whoo-hoo! How/when did you get hooked into the SW/Jedi thing?

Ky-Wan Zann, It's perfectly fine to be a member of several different groups -- the RL for one, doesn't throw a big fuss about it -- we're a friendly lot as I hope you're finding out. LOL.

Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 2:44 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Yes I know that it's quite alright, but sometimes people just don't want to join.  That's the descion they make.  Remember that in Alberta we don't have conventions here a lot.  So they don't want to join a group, hear about great conventions and never attend them due to having to pay rent and etc. 

Perhaps they'll join sometime, perhaps not.  I don't think too much on it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sister Sola ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 6:20 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hi there, I'm new to the Rebel Legion, and thought I'd introduce myself. Real name: Cassandra.

I was referred here by a fellow Tipoca City FanForce member, Master Obi-Dan, who I met on the Jedi Council boards at TF.N. So I am in Vancouver.

I love playing Ultimate Frisbee, have played for 6 years now.

I've always been a SW fan (saw ANH in the theatre 3 times when I was 6). My urge to make costumes did not start until I was 25 - I began with Anne Boleyn, and have done several medieval dresses since then, and a Star Trek Next Generation for about 8 people (the bridge crew - I was Dr. Crusher).

Then Attack of the Clones arrived . . . suddenly I developed a whole new love for the Phantom Menace as well, and a need to make the Queen Amidala parade gown got a grip on me that wouldn't let go. So I made it in time for Hallowe'en 2002.

Nice to meet you, folks!

Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:19 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Awesome! I'm glad you came by to say hello, Cassandra! Once again, welcome!
darth_haggis (Stephen Campbell)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 2 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 3:10 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hey guys!  I'm new around here.  I'm from Edmonton, with relations in the Yukon.  How is everyone doing?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 3:52 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Whooo-hoo!! Let's hear it for the new guy! Welcome!
Sister Sola ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 11:43 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hello and Welcome, Edmontooinian!
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 2:32 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Cai-Tin Bardar,

Nice to see a fellow Albertan and fellow 'Edmontooine' Fan Force member.  Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 3:30 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Always good to be welcomed.  Thanks guys.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 6:29 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

What's your name on the Edmontooine boards?

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

I am know by my darkside: Darth Haggis

Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:46 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

The designer of the Skywalker Castle has made an appearance huh cool.  Welcome aboard.  Smile

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

It is my destiny...
Tionniel Silverstar ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 5:31 pm    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Hi everybody!

I'm new! I'm just 17 years old, so I cannot join the Rebel Legion Sad but when I will be able to, I want to join the Canadian Base, because I from Québec.

So my real name is Karin Thibault, I love SW, Lord of the Rings and costuming. I have a Jedi costume with my own lightsaber. I am working on a custom mandalore and a X-Wing pilote costume. I already made a Tusken mask. From LOTR, I made a Moria Orc and Nazgul costume.

Avatar, I remember to saw you with some 501st members at the New Alliance Convention at Quebec some years ago Smile

Primrodo (Justin Monk)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 4:40 am    Post subject: Come in and introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Welcome!!

It sounds like you'll fit right in here Smile

I would love to see pictures of these otrher creations you have made!

Justin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: