Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d920cb6fd1b011142fceffe7e23b36a7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

New to RL boards/ Rogue One premiere

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alpha Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Psycho Jedi ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:13 am    Post subject: New to RL boards/ Rogue One premiere Reply with quote

Hello fellow Rebels - I'm new to these boards (and not a member of the Rebel Legion as yet) though I've been wearing my X-wing pilot costume to events since the late 90s, back in the days of the Seattle Star Wars Society. I guess it's about time I joined up, and will be submitting my costume for approval soon.
Reason I'm posting here is I was wondering if anyone in the Puyallup/Tacoma/Lakewood area were going to be getting together with other Rebel Legion members to see Rogue One on preview night (Dec 15th, it hasn't been announced yet but I'm sure that's the 'real' opening day) and celebrate Star Wars?! And if so, which theater?
Last year for The Force Awakens the theater I went to (on preview night) had no one dressed up, everyone in line had their faces in their phones and even the two friends I went with were not interested in 'celebrating Star Wars' with me. I was hoping this year I could find some fellow fans who were going to dress-up and make an event out of seeing Rogue One. Maybe go out for food or milkshakes nearby afterwards to discuss the film...
Anyway, let me know if anyone is interested or if there have been plans made for local Legion members to meet up at a certain theater in costume for Rogue One on preview night or opening day. Tickets are suppose to go on sale at the end of this months so I'm trying to figure out plans before they go on sale! MTFBWY, always!
Dune Mysthopper ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration17 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you join as an official legion member you will be able to see local events and roster for them (with our local 501st garrison friends.) This may possibly include movie theater showings for example, like you are asking about. There is also chance you maybe able to get some of interested in going out for milkshakes as well.

Look forward you seeing you in our ranks soon. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alpha Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: