About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7b72cfbbb978ee36670e4f275f5b7e7cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

The All English Thread (just for you mookie)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Nordic Base - Wampa's Cave -> Nordic Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Obi Anne (Johanna Nybelius)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 5:41 pm    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

Well, if you are interested in seeing me in my traditional costume, I've finally gotten a pic of my self here.
ColGavinDarkLighter ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

hey anne do you live anywere near stalkholm(i know i spelled that wrong)?
Obi Anne (Johanna Nybelius)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

I'm studying and living most of the year in Uppsala which is 60 km away from Stockholm, so yes it's quite close.
ColGavinDarkLighter ()

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

Cool ! i have a friend that lives in  Djurhamn ! Smile
Darth Lars

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

In case anyone outside Sweden reads this: me (Darth Lars) and Obi Anne are going to be present at Celebration III. In costume of course.

Edit: I did not make it to C3.

Obi Anne and I have new costumes in the Members section.
Padawan Tai Lin (Jesenia Baez)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: The All English Thread (just for you mookie) Reply with quote

Everybody have a great Christmas!  God bless!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Nordic Base - Wampa's Cave -> Nordic Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: