Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=cca9fe87007a6eac910f424d48d636b0Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Armor Party 11-12-2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramblin Trooper (Brent Borron)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Dragon Con Planning Team Volunteer (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:57 am    Post subject: Armor Party 11-12-2016 Reply with quote

Newbies and old timers alike are welcome! If you don't have anything to work on, come anyway!

When:
November 12, 2016

Workshop time begins at 1:00pm, and ends... whenever the last person goes home. You're welcome to stay and work until midnight or later if you want. (And if you want to get there a little earlier, that's cool too. Just let me know beforehand.)

Where:
Flowery Branch (Gainesville).
PM me or text me for an address. Cool

Contact Info:
If you need the address, or directions, or have a question...
You can text me at: 706-296-0468
Or email me at: tk8198@gmail.com

Food:
Please bring some snacks/drinks, etc. (Chips, Dip, Cookies, Sodas, whatever) I would recommend eating lunch before you arrive. We'll probably order a bunch of Pizzas for dinner, so bring a few dollars to pitch in! Smile

Tools / Equipment:
The workshop has: Band Saw, Scroll Saw, Miter Saw, Drill Press, Bench Grinder, Bench Sander, Heat Gun, Dremels (plural), Sewing Machine, and a bunch of other fun stuff.

What to bring:

If there are any specific tools you want to use, please bring your own. You're more than welcome to use any tools here, but if someone else is using the only ___, then you might have to wait.

Costume Materials. I have a little velcro/glue available, if you want something specific be sure to bring your own! Likewise, I've got some sandpaper here, but if you want to use a specific grit, etc, you might want to bring your own. There is a Home Depot about 5 or 10 minutes from the house, so if you forget something, or decide you need more, you can make a quick trip and resupply, but I recommend getting everything you think you'll need ready beforehand.

Also, its a good idea to bring a camping chair if you have one.

All are welcome, cadets and veterans alike, regardless of whether or not you have anything to work on. Cool

October Update:

Oh yeah, this guy's here now too...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: