Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7f5121fc9a7671d2ff130b14f9be0d2eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hello Everyone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> NEW MEMBERS: Check In Here -> New member check in archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyndelleRaine ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:19 am    Post subject: Hello Everyone! Reply with quote

I'm so excited about taking my first step into joining this awesome group of people.

Been a fan of Star Wars ever since I first watched the original Trilogy in 1996 (what can I say? I was a late bloomer and didn't get to watch it until I moved to the U.S.). And never been a fan of Halloween before, then I started making my own costume last year when I decided to replicate the Rey costume at the Disney Store I work at. Made the costume and the staff myself too. Took the costume to a local convention and that's where I first heard of Space City Sabers, a local lightsaber training group, who then led me to Rebel Legion. Everything else is history.

I'm currently working on a few commission and personal pieces (both not for RL/501st submission) and a grey/black back-up set for events at my store. I'm also stressing over the last piece of my generic Jedi costume for submission. All the bits and pieces are handmade (belt included) by yours truly so I'm a bit nervous. GAH!

Anyways, may the Force be with Y'all and looking forward to trooping with you'se in the near future!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> NEW MEMBERS: Check In Here -> New member check in archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: