Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=de8e2b50df887a17aa1983b08a7ca4dcMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

New jedi coming to Fayetteville, Ar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisherron1989 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:15 am    Post subject: New jedi coming to Fayetteville, Ar Reply with quote

Jedi moving from for hood texas to Fayetteville ar now that military service is over. New to using a forum and have no idea how to search for people or anything. When spoke to base commander, was told to look for member named serrrena kai, but like i said have no idea how to use a forum. not a big tech guy. any help in fayetteville arkansas would be great
Juno Syndulla (Joy Pemberton)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chris,
I don't know the Fayetteville people, but wanted to say hi from Little Rock. I'm not a member yet but hope to submit soon.
Grand Master Skywalker ()

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Chris. I haven't sent in my photos yet but think I have a good chance of getting in after all the comments I got on my costume at the Star Wars Celebration in Orlando this weekend. I live in Rogers and am only about 25 minutes away from you.

If I get in shortly, maybe we can meet and discuss some ideas on going to places, etc. I've got a good idea about opening night of "The Last Jedi" in December.

You will love it here in NW Arkansas!! Been here almost 6 years and we love it!

Give me a yell soon.

Master Skywalker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: