About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=08f7c96a300e06cbf6cde9deea960821Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Canada Split
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear from you Venton Smile

'Just because I don't like to fight. Doesn't mean I can't'

'They can be a great people Kal-El they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way'

'JASON' Detachment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Veton-Ni ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ky-Wan! It's been a while, I've been stuck in SCA mode for some time now as my garb was lookin' a little scruffy.
BUT, I've got a cool idea for a new Jedi outfit and will be working on that for a while (maby a LONG while given my current financial situation).

So when does this split "Officially" happen?

Veton-Ni
"Though it may not shine as brightly as others, a small light is still a beacon in bitter darkness."
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing wrong with that most summer days I'm out as aragron so it's all good.

The split already has happened Alberta my base has already done an event, has a banner logo and etc, you just have to scroll down the main index to see it with the other bases.

'Just because I don't like to fight. Doesn't mean I can't'

'They can be a great people Kal-El they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way'

'JASON' Detachment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: