About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=caaa0bee9b5ae3213903dc59ca3d5062Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

PA, Philadelphia - Wizard World 2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  

I plan on attending
Sorry can't make it to the con
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Saturday
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Sunday
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Friday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Users Voted : 5
Total Votes : 6
Detailed Results

Jenniferose7 (Jennifer Haviland)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm we may need to scout out another curtained off storage area to get you into your droid getup if there's no dressing room...Threepio can't just walk out of the men's room. Rolling Eyes
Cleverlilminx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Queen Amidala wrote:
Cleverlilminx wrote:
Andrea you already know I can help secure a table if needed.

Is it possible to dressing room or at least a place to stow gear bags/bins for those that might have to change on site?

Ummm... Carida normally gets that but I can't say if they will share the room with another club. They get a lot of troopers for that con to be honest and the room gets packed. We have to cross that bridge with the garrison if/when the time comes.

If we end up going with a table, maybe we can also get a room as well?

Worse comes to worse, the bathroom is in the main show room and for my first year at WW-Philly in 2003, it was the only option.

Nicky, I hope you and Darren can make it somehow. Very Happy

I stress the sooner we know the number of folks going, the better our chances of securing something with the con. The early bird gets the worm type thinking here...

Can we get a poll started to gauge the number of folks planning to go?

Also, WW-Philly is a 3 day con, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Can the subtitle of this thread be changed to reflect that?

For those who want to see King Tut that weekend, I stress you check right now if that weekend isn't already sold out. You can't just go without reserving a time slot unless you have a VIP Pass and they are hard to get now.

Of course I have a pair waiting for me for my birthday but that's another subject...
Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleverlilminx wrote:
Can we get a poll started to gauge the number of folks planning to go?

Also, WW-Philly is a 3 day con, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Can the subtitle of this thread be changed to reflect that?

update topic to a poll and updated dates on the calendar

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so who is definately going to this event ??
can there be a name listing for the event PLEASE....

I dont know if I can make it for friday or not.. depends on vacation time.. Johnny wants me in NJ for his fan film on that saturday.. so I will most likely be semi-close by already... mmm.. may think of coming.. time will tell.. and clearance of vacation time naturally.. Rolling Eyes ortherwise it will be Personal day for saturday to NJ.. Confused

Justin C Manning -
CO of Alderaan Oct. 2007-Sept. 2009
Current member of Rebel Legion PR Team and Alderaan Base's BRO

ID-6872 New England Garrison 501st
Jedi Master Justyn Ma'Ning of Outbound Flight by Timothy Zahn- Charity fundraiser "walk on role".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I wish I could make this event, but I have some family activities planned this weekend.

I was informed by my daughter that I was not allowed to go play in costume since it was Father's Day... Laughing Have fun guys!

DXO • RLSC

There is NO Orange Mafia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
cyranodb (Mike)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah...I won't be able to make it eitehr unfortunately. Hope everyone has a good time.
Cleverlilminx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'll be there Sat & Sun.

If anyone here makes it, hopefully we shall see one another.
Jedi-J

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I attended this on Saturday and I must say the members of Carida are awesome and welcomed us with open arms. Trooping with them was like being with family! Here are some pics...

More pics can be seen on My Space: http://www.myspace.com/jedij72
cyranodb (Mike)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool pics. The guys and gals in Caridda are an awesome bunch of people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: