Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d6a9c5b2d46177eeb3ee4564e71862f4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Endorian of the Month - August 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:51 pm    Post subject: Endorian of the Month - August 2016 Reply with quote

For the Month of August, the Endor Base Member of the Month is none other than CooR. He's been with the Rebel Legion for quite a while and has a great variety of costumes including being our first featured member to have a certain scruffy nerf herder.

Tell us something about yourself:

Well, I'm originally from Texas. I'm married 6 years with one kid. I've lived on the island of Alameda, on and off, since 2002. Meet the guys from the GGG at the Jack London Square EP3 opening night showing, way back when, which is what got me going into SW costuming. My only claim to fame within the two groups is being one of three founding members of the 501st unit in Louisiana and one of the 10 for the Rebel base there as well.

How long have you been involved with the Rebel Legion?

Since FEB 2008 according to my profile.

Positions held (past or present)?

Nothing within the RL, but I was the first Squad leader for the Louisiana 501st unit and first XO for it's garrison.

What costume(s) do you have?

For the RL I have the X-Wing Pilot, RFT, cartoon Gree and a Solo.
For the 501st: TK, TD, TB, TS, TI, TR, TR-S, ID, IG, IN, RC-S & CC

What costumes do you have in the works (if any)?

I have a Jedi that I need to resubmit, I just have to re-find all the pieces.

Do you have a favorite Troop/event?

Hospitals visits have always been a favorite. I'm always a stormtrooper, as I need the helmet, because those can be tough, but are the best.

What is your first Star Wars memory?

Watching ANH with my dad every other weekend and going to TRU for SW toys.

Favorite Star Wars movie?

ANH

Favorite Star Wars Character?

Stormtroopers all the way, then Jedi.

• "Wren" Jedi Knight
• "Jek Porkins" X-Wing Pilot
• "Willrow Hood" Rebel Hero
• "Jek Snowkins" Snowspeeder Pilot
• "Gareth Ward" Rebel Fleet Trooper
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: