Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5e91acba2cde2981554a925daabd675aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Padme Mustafar costume

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Padme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colliedog ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:46 am    Post subject: Padme Mustafar costume Reply with quote

Hello all!

I am hoping for some advice for my costume, it's pretty close to complete but would appreciate advice.

I am aware that the leggings need front and rear seams (not too sure how to add fake seams), my tattoo will have to be covered and I also need boob tape to keep the sleeves up, but otherwise does it look ok for submission?

Except I have no clue how to post the picture!! Evil or Very Mad Hang on I think I may have got it!

[/url]
silvermitt ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice!

This was always one of my favorites. One day, I'm going to make it too.
SongofAmazon (Jenna)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have the Naboo symbol on your left 'glove'? I would like to see your gloves sit a bit higher up your arms, so that they sit almost at your armpits. They end at your knuckles at a good length, so I'm not sure if they're just sagging in that photo.

How is your hair style in back?

In planning and progress:
Riyo Chuchi, Queen Apailana, Nomi Sunrider, Havoc Trooper, Amilyn Holdo

Galactic Senate DCO | RLGS FaceBook | RLGS Web Site
colliedog ()

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SongofAmazon wrote:
Do you have the Naboo symbol on your left 'glove'? I would like to see your gloves sit a bit higher up your arms, so that they sit almost at your armpits. They end at your knuckles at a good length, so I'm not sure if they're just sagging in that photo.

How is your hair style in back?

Naboo symbol on the left...check! Boob tape acquired to keep gloves up on arms, as you're right they were completely sagging!

Hair is another item! I can do the braid and leather thong/tie but I have no idea how to do the bun things, I've tried everything but it looks like a complete mess! I'm not too sure how to crack this problem!
Lora Skywalker ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know you hair length, but a pair of fake buns would be the easiest. Then you can attach a hair comb to the back side and just slide them into place. I think that would be easiest for you.

I do see that your skirt waist seam and the harness does not really follow each other, and your skirt seems much shorter in front. The collar also seems small. Do the top part have the seams over each breast and shoulder blades? I can't see one way or another.

Detachment website: http://www.senate.rebellegion.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Padme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: