Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3709fcc5420983c8ba120ed629649ac5Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Mountain Base welcomes a new base for New Mexico!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raiderj33 (Jenn Darnell)
Bantha Canyon Base CO
Bantha Canyon Base CO

Medals: 4 (View more...)
2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:28 pm    Post subject: Mountain Base welcomes a new base for New Mexico! Reply with quote

The Force Awakens...

Not just the title to the most recent addition of one of the greatest movie sagas of all time, but a way to describe the growth that has taken place within our costuming family in the Rebel Legion.

When the Rebel Legion was formed in 2000, the Mountain Base was one of the original thirteen bases serving a territory that included Arizona, Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, Wyoming, and Utah.

As the Rebel Legion continued to grow, new bases were formed and out of the Mountain Base, Mos Eisley Base-serving Arizona and Rogue Base-serving Montana and Utah were built. The Mountain Base continues to grow and serve the Legion with it's current state of over 50 active members including 11 new members added just within the last six months!

In it's tradition of building the Rebel Legion and support of new bases and new members, it is with much excitement the Mountain Base announces the formation of a new base to serve New Mexico - Bantha Canyon Base.

Many of you know me as I have trooped with many of you and am currently serving as the Mountain Base Membership Officer. I have been a member of the Rebel Legion-Mountain Base since 2008. In that time, I have seen the membership in just New Mexico, grow from 2-3 active members, with me often being the sole Rebel at troops with the 501st Legion, to a core group of 5-7 regularly active members, to the current state of 18 approved members in New Mexico.

With great partnership and unwaivering support from Pat, Jeff, and the members of Mountain Base, New Mexico has grown and is ready for the next step in the formation of it's own base.

I am very excited to announce the formation of Bantha Canyon Base to serve the members in New Mexico. Bantha Canyon Base's inaugural year will be led by myself as Base CO and Nate Hoffman as Base XO. It is our goal that as Bantha Canyon Base grows, we will continue to enjoy a partnership with the Mountain Base through various trooping activities and events.
Pagil M'gar (Patrick Gillies)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The leadership of Mountain Base are proud to offer continued support to the new Bantha Canyon Base. We have actively supported the development of the base and will continue to provide any assistance they request.

In a personal note I want to thank Chris and Jenn for their service to Mountain Base. You have both served with distinction and provided great insight in our discussions. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help you in your new roles.

I encourage all members of Mountain Base to welcome our new neighbors and to seek out any opportunities to troop in the Bantha Canyon Base.

The Force will be with you always

Patrick Gillies
MBCO
plushie (Shana Rich)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to New Mexico!!
RLGS, RLSC

https://www.gofundme.com/a2e82f-psychiatric-service-dog-help
Katsu Ma'roy ()
Rebel Legion Webteam

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be strangers! We want to see you up here once in a while!
raiderj33 (Jenn Darnell)
Bantha Canyon Base CO
Bantha Canyon Base CO

Medals: 4 (View more...)
2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I can speak for both myself & Chris (NewMexicoWampa), when I say we'll ABSOLUTELY come visit, troop, & play! Smile

You all have been a part of my costuming family for 8 years and will always hold a special place. highfive
Obey Wann (William Blackburn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!!! You will be missed, but honestly, I don't blame you and I'm not surprised. You have a great group of people in NM. Keep on kicking butt and taking names, and I'll see you the next go around! Cool

Lorithavon (Lor)
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the first New Mexico RL member and super inactive one. Congrats to all the active Rebels in New Mexico. I'm like 97% ready to submit my improved ANH X-wing pilot so I'll be active again. And I'll wear the orange more I swear.

-lor
JawaJaka ()
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to our brothers and sisters in NM. Next time I'm down that way I'll be more than happy to troop with you all.
Chainsaw ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations from Mos Eisley Base as well

Womp Rat 11 standing by
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: