Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0a72569348111670428f9edd84cabe58Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Twi'lek Dancer????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> Twi'leks and Togruta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally93 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:12 pm    Post subject: Twi'lek Dancer???? Reply with quote

So I've been asked by a few people around the net about my dancer, if its apart of the RL or not. Since I often say no for obvious reasons I've been asked to submit an app.

Anyway if you ask me my Dancer is a little too earthy, only thing that might be approvable would be the skirt because its very similar to that of the Slave Leia design with the splits up the sides. The reason I say earthy is because it has more of a gypsy bellydancer look then when you compare these photos to Oola and other Twi dancers seen in the movies and tv series, pretty sure I'm way off point.

I know in the CTL's they dont give enough info as to how to go about a dancer just something along the lines of oola and the other blue lass. So heres me posting this here trying to figure out if it is as people have been asking me, RL approvable.

I'll be wearing this at a Convention which will be a first to see how it goes with the public but all in all I'm not too head hard on this being approvable, it was just made for fun and well I guess it'll be interesting to see what the RL community says. (P.s My Jedi is still in the works sadly)

Pic 1: Normal Version without Veils

Pic 2: With veils attached in the sides.
TrooperPX (David Ramsay)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Star Wars Reads Day 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ally,

We currently do not accept generic Twi'lek dancers (...generic Twi'lek fringe, generic Twi'lek smugglers, or others of that ilk). And yes, the belly dancing garb is too earthy. There are several Twi'lek in the CRLs, such as Oola, Lyn Me, and Ann & Tann Gella. But those would require full body paint. Neutral

Your Twi'lek lekku and headpiece are wonderful though, and hope to see your Twi'lek Jedi soon! Smile

501st: ID, DZ, CT, IS, DZ, IG, TI, IC, IC, TK, TS, SL, SL, TB, DS, TR, BH, TA, ID, TI, DZ
Rebel: RT, RS, JD, WH, RP, JD, RT, CL, RT, RS, RT, WH, JD, RT, RT
Echo Base - Binghamton, NY
UCGR Detachment XO
Echo Base Captain
Ally93 ()

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha thanks for posting this in here as well Very Happy
tis very good to finally know.
neimhaille ()
Naboo Outpost CO
Naboo Outpost CO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone did get two custom Twi'lek smugglers approved as formal (still listed as such) some years back now. They are probably grandfathered in still? Gorgeous costumes but I was a bit taken aback at the time.

Anyway yeah, Jedi are fantastic for being able to customise Smile I'm about to go and tidy my own SWTOR style skirt and figure out the belt and pouch requirements to make it fit in generic.

Armourer, sculptor, seamstress, tailor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> Twi'leks and Togruta All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: