Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7f6c962991f8b7ec249516cada3057a3Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Endorian of the Month - June 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:47 pm    Post subject: Endorian of the Month - June 2016 Reply with quote

This month Endor Base is proud to feature: Telari! Telari is a great asset and responsible for scheduling many of our hospital troops.

1. Tell us something about yourself:

There really isn't much to say about me. I truly believe that giving back to our community is important. My dad was big on helping others and his legacy lives on in me. I troop every troop in his honor.

2. How long have you been involved with the Rebel Legion:

I've been a member of the rebel legion since march 2014.

3. Positions held (past or present)?

I have not held any offices, but if 'official hospital event coordinator' was a position I'd be great!

4. What costume(s) do you have?

I currently only have my generic Jedi.

5. What costumes do you have in the works (if any)?

I have many costumes in the works for several groups.
Rebel legion: X-Wing, Bespin Leia, a new hope Leia, ceremonial Leia, Bousch, and Chewbacca.
501st: biker scout, storm trooper, and Zam Wessel.
Mandos: mando named Night Shayd.
West coast avengers: agent Carter and black widow.
Just for fun- transformer black arachnia transmetal II.

6. Do you have a favorite Troop/event:

Every troop is special, but two of my favorite are my first hospital troop at VMC. It was my first time as lead and we had this 17 year old boy who had been hospitalized for months and wasn't able to smile. When he was told we were coming he smiled. When we walked into the playroom his face lit up and he smiled for us. It was an amazing experience.
The second event that stands out was last years walnut creek twilight parade. It was on my birthday- yes they threw me a parade. During the parade I worked the crowd- giving kids high fives, jumping around doing awesome Jedi moves in the street, and encouraging the crowd to cheer. I saw one little girl standing with her parents waving a small flag. I ran up to her to give her a high five and it was then I realized she was autistic. Her face lit up when I chose her. Her parents said I made her night. In truth, she made mine. It's those special moments that make what we do special.

7. What is your first Star Wars memory?

My first Star Wars memory was watching Star Wars at home with my dad. Growing up the fox insignia with trumpets and drums meant Star Wars.

8. Favorite Star Wars movie:

My favorite prequel is attack of the clones. My favorite original Star Wars would be a New Hope and Return of the Jedi.

9. Favorite Star Wars Character:

I worshiped Princess Leia as a child. I wanted to be just like her.

10. Any Social Media/Business to plug:

I write for fanfiction.net and fictionpress.net. Screen name- silver elf child.

Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher. - Enfys Nest
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: