About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=aba68643fdd0077351751707e6f604a1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Underground Rebellion in Belgium
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Benelux Base -> Benelux Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Underground Rebellion in Belgium Reply with quote

The Rebellion has been underground too long and it is time to surface again.

I am wondering what happened to all the other rebels over here in Belgium our am I one of the sole survivor(s) from the last imperial sweep ?

Anyways, if there are any rebels left, now is the time to join forces again and to get organized.

Who is with me ?

DT

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Khepry (Jan Wilms)
Benelux Base CO
Benelux Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Underground Rebellion in Belgium Reply with quote

I !!!
Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Underground Rebellion in Belgium Reply with quote

Khepry, shouldn't you bee saying ME instead of I

Since our membership has been approved we can start organize things over here in Belgium. I will get in touch with you about the website that we are going to put up !

Got some other ideas also. All rebels currently inactive, now is the time to join are band of brothers and to get kracking again. The rebellion in Belgium is not yet defeated.

DT

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Starfox421 (Christiaan Vertez)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Underground Rebellion in Belgium Reply with quote

When Empires are at war the rebels take a break.

But we're back.

Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Underground Rebellion in Belgium Reply with quote

lol

I've tearned over a few stones over here and all of the rebels are resurfacing again.

It will *censored* sweet !

DT

selana-certra ()

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Underground Rebellion in Belgium Reply with quote

Hello my dear compatriots,

I am me also a rebel of the cork province and I am member at the same time of Fanwars southern garrison and the RL.

I must recognize well that the forces rebel are far from numerous in our lowland which is ours but that does not prevent that we are present, us simply infiltrated within the troops enemies in order to better include/understand them and to gain the part with the final one!

More seriously, content with even that there is of another member RL in Belgium, I sincerely thought of being only!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Underground Rebellion in Belgium Reply with quote

Hello There !

Glad to have you on board. As soon as we have more than 10 active rebels we can and will become a base. Since I am the only nominy for the position of CO in Belgium, I will start things up again soon over here.

You are free to join in if you want too. I will be @ FACTS.

On peut parler en français. Aucun probleme !

Don't be a stranger and plz. come by. Always a pleasure to meet another rebel in person.

Ciao.

DT

selana-certra ()

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Underground Rebellion in Belgium Reply with quote

In fact, if you allow it of course, I would like to speak in English by respect for the members about the forum since those are anglophone.

I would like if you agree to make a small remark on a point which appears important to me.

In fact, to be very honest, there exists of different rebellious in Belgium and not that a little, it will be wise to recall that the fanwars group has active members having their own costumes RL and I know that the latter will not see aucunes objections has to join with their costumes the rows of the RL.

It would be thus wise thus to take them into account in such elections and an organization of this type before doing anything and that in order to found a good group RL able to face, I think. the fanwars has in its centre of the pilots x-wing, Tantive Trooper, the jedi and of the citizens, certainly it is little but that counts.

Who more is, the experiment fanwars and the very friendly relations that it maintains with the French members the RL since six years already is noted.

The main thing in it, it is to have a RL in Belgium which holds the road and the distance.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Underground Rebellion in Belgium Reply with quote

First of all elections and nominations where open to everybody and nobody from Fanwars came forward. Fanwars is Fanwars and The Rebel Legion is The Rebel Legion for that mather.

Nobody is questioning the Fanwars capability either. They make good props, costumes, etc. I totally agree on that mather. We can work together to make a nice event at next years edition of FACTS. I have been active in Star Wars over more than 8 years and I am very well known over here in Belgium. This should not become a competition between Fanwars or The Rebel Legion.

We are all Star Wars fans and we share the same passion. Fanwars is primarly Imperial minded and is a part of the 5O1st garrison which is completely the opposite of The Rebel Legion.

I have no intention of competing in any sort with other fanclubs. Everything here has to start from scratch. You can either join in to help out in anyway you can or just sit back and relax and let us do or thing.

And just for the record. I do not wish to create troubles or war with other fanclubs. I also would appriciate next time (see your deleted post from this afternoon ===> yes I have read it) that you do not acuse me of being a 501st Belgian Garrison staff member. I am not mad about this but please keep it all clean and honest, that is all I am asking.

Who ever told you that I am with the 501st is very sadly and 100% mistaken about this. I added you to my msn so we can have a  little chat very soon.

Of course I would be honored if the Fanwars rebels should join up also but do keep in mind in that in The Legion all Rebel Legion Rules apply to everybody and not The Fanwars regulations or the rules of any other fanclub. 

Ciao.

DT

selana-certra ()

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Underground Rebellion in Belgium Reply with quote

In fact, I will be honest, I like the rebellion to tell the truth.

I am often impulsive but that comes from my youth, that often made damage and I make a point of excusing me near you if I were made email include/understand, such were not in aucuns case my intention, I can ensure it to you.

I wish only one thing, a rebellious representation within Belgium, however, I am of the opinion that it makes leave time to make the things with serenity without precipitating.

Do not take it badly (I am a young person future volcanologist and I include/understand well better nature and the volcanos that the men the large majority of time, I must acknowledge it well to you), I would have however liked to make your knowledge face to face, that often has tendency facilitated the things.

I would not like that certain words are badly included/understood because I am of the opinion that we know it all two, the emails and the forums very often deform the spirit of a post and what a person wishes to say.

I hope not to have upset to you because I can guarantee that it were not my attention, I would just like to know some a little more about what you intend to undertake on level RL, quite simply before making me an opinion.

Very in a friendly way, selana

Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Underground Rebellion in Belgium Reply with quote

No offense was taken so do not worry. I am nice guy and I have many Star Wars friends. You know, I am even a forum member on the Fanwars board, surprise surprise.

For the record, I am not mad. I like it when people can speak freely as long as they don't tell lies or start calling other people names. Regulations apply even to me so feel free to remind me from time to time also if i should brake the rules myself

I allready have a few ideas to start things up; first of all there will be a new website created fro the Legion in Belgium and a forum also just like Legion regulations demand. That is first priority !

After that alliences will be made with the other bases to exchange information abou costumes, props and colaboration. As soon I am the official CO in Belgium I can make you - if you become a full member - a captain.

That means you will become some sort of liaisons for the french speaking members for the south part of the country. Let me know what you think about this.

DT

Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Underground Rebellion in Belgium Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by Dark Trooper on 17 October 2006

After that alliences will be made with the other bases to exchange information abou costumes, props and colaboration. As soon I am the official CO in Belgium I can make you - if you become a full member - a captain.

That means you will become some sort of liaisons for the french speaking members for the south part of the country. Let me know what you think about this.

Dark Trooper is correct, a Base/Outpost commander, nor any of his/her staff, may not give special titles to any non-members. selana-certra  is listed as a Forum User.  selana-certra  must submit a Rebel costume and have status upgraded to Legion Member to have any title in the Belgian Outpost

If you look at the Canadian Base you will see they have a French speaking Captain to help the CO out, since they are also a country with two languages.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Underground Rebellion in Belgium Reply with quote

Thanks Mary for explaining it. If studied the rules very well and will continue to do so.

Everybody is most welcome as I stated before. I intend to keep an open mind to any ideas coming from full RL members. We ar afterall a group and there is no I in We if you guys understand what I am saying.

I hope more people will join in very soon.

DT

selana-certra ()

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Underground Rebellion in Belgium Reply with quote

I am sorry to have to say it but costumes are ready for some time already but being a perfectionist, I still wish to improve them to the maximum before making them approve.

I had sent some but I am to desist simply, I prefer to wait the good moment.

With regard to a title within the aforementioned Belgian base (and I waits to see that before shouting on all the roofs that it is a reality for my part), I do not want any of it nor wish, I am not his people who want to direct absolutely, I did not make that to underline a point has to know that other people have costumes and props rebels worthy of this title and that the aforementioned future bases Belgian do not have any for the moment apparently.

For my part, the group in which I am is before a a whole family for me and it is what I like on their premises, environment between the members and the friendship who bind us, I very badly see myself joining a base rebels thereafter with respect to which I do not have any confidence and with people that I would not like to work.

For my part, I judge that the cosplay star wars is before a a whole passion and that that does not imply an obligation to belong to a group.

I discussed with our friend who wishes to generate this base and which is described as only A being able in our country to direct this base and I included/understood a thing, it has neither passion nor the rebellious vocation, it makes it just to generate a base, without more.

I am sorry to say it but in what relate to me, I have to adhere to the cosplay level rebel for simple and good reason, I love the squadron rogue, they are a passion for me and I admire them, it is as simple as that.

I badly see myself working hand in the hand with somebody who does not share this passion of alliance and with dimensions luminous if one can say!

I still prefer to make me 501st under these conditions, with less, I would be on the same level that my colleagues fanwars and I would continue to share this passion which animates me with people similar and motivated and which knows the family term and friendship in their group.

In a friendly way.

Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Underground Rebellion in Belgium Reply with quote

First of all, stop talking nonse ! We do have Rebel outfits over here regardless what you are saying in your above mentioned post. How do you think we became full members ?

We will producing more outfits within the next months. It is not my problem if you do not correctly understood me when I talked to you the other day on msn messenger. I believe you do not see the real essence of our course here.

Clouded your mind the dark side has !

Rebel Legion regulations state that every outpost/base should have their own website and forum. As told before that is now our first priority. We have to stick to these regulations. The 501st garrison also has similar regulations like ours. I have no problem with you being a member of Fanwars or what so ever and that you considere them as your family is a good thing.

I simply wanted to make a statement for myself and the rest of the crew that everybody is welcome to join in regardless, color, speach or whatever fanclub you are a member from.

It is a shame that you have no convidence in The Rebel Legion over here in Belgium and your opinion has been duly noted and will be taken into account in the near future.

Al the people who voted for me know me very well and shouldn't given me their vote unless the feel completely convident with my organisation skills, friendship, prop building and a lot of other stuff.

What you are saying is that I have no passion isn't true at all. I just told you I don't like to compete in competitions to win prizes like for example firts one wins a TV, a Hyperspace membership or things like that. I do love cosplay when it is for fun with the other members. I really think there is a big difference between those two.

Since you are not interested in the Rebel Legion Belgium I close this discussion because it will lead us to war with Fanwars and his members and I really don't want that. You can tell the people from fanwars that they are most welcome if they want. I do not discriminate on base of speech or other things but of course you can go and tell them whatever  you want.

It is a shame because Pascal (Arkos - French CO and Jase UK CO) and me thought we could all get along nicely and it looks I am very sadly mistaken about this.

Who are you to judge us allready ? 

We are officialy active since this monday starting completely from zero !  What do you expect within those few days, a miracle of some sort from our part ? What exactly is your role with fanwars ? Regular member or a hard working staff member ? If you are not a staffmember of any kind you should try it and then you will see how much time it takes to build up things.

Please keep realistic on this. It is allways easy to join up afterwards when somebody has done all of the dirty work allready and I have no problem with that. We need people who work with us and not against us. You can either help out from your side and make something out off it together or sitback and just relax.

As said before, you are welcome but please don't make a mess of things with the relations towards the other fanclubs. We had our part allready over here in Belgium of that with Fanwars separting from BCD and it just has got to stop somewhere.

This is not a competition between clubs or saying I am the best. I am never satisfied with my own work and you will never ever here me saying I when in reality it is WE. We are a group. We act like a group, work like group. I really don't understand your problem with this.

Maybe it is better that you write it in french because your english is not very clear and hard to understand for outsiders.

DT

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Benelux Base -> Benelux Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: