Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=74fdf6533513c518ecea2561a26a1308Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Easy Pregnant Costumes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Padme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ColoradoRey ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:42 pm    Post subject: Easy Pregnant Costumes Reply with quote

So I am hoping this year I become pregnant, I want to still troop some while pregnant and I want to take advantage of the time to do one of Padme's pregnant outfits. Which one of her outfit would you say is the easiest to make? I keep going back and forth between a couple of her outfits. Thanks for your help.
JediJainaSolo (Sarah Townsend)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her Mustafar outfit took me about three days max to make for me. I'm 8 months preggo now, and it's very comfy to wear, too!

I also had my dad cast the belt buckle and brooch in metal to make it as accurate as possible, and I sell those. You can PM me if you decide to make this one, as I sell them now!

Scavenger, Princess, Senator and Sword of the Jedi
https://www.instagram.com/owl_feathers/
https://www.facebook.com/OwlFeathersArts/
Princess Liz Fett (Liz Welsh)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have yet to have a bun in the oven, but I must agree with Sarah- Mustafar Padme is a beautiful and great option! Sarah just joined my base and it is awesome to have a REAL pregnant Padme Very Happy

Here's a list of Padme's other pregnant costumes from ROTS:
http://padawansguide.com/padme3.shtml

My personal favorite is the steel blue nightgown. Truly stunning!

Congrats on your pregnancy!! Amadalia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Padme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: