Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=906db62107aa0f53df50283ea50f45d9Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Notice to all, the return

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Notice to all, the return Reply with quote

Article VI: Code of Conduct

>>>>>>
Members must never disparage any fellow costumer or member of our community in public, or in any way cause disharmony within the group or in the Star Wars community at large. Members must always show courtesy and respect to all persons at all times, both those in and out of costume.
>>>>>>>
Members who engage in such conduct will be subject to disciplinary action, including termination from the Rebel Legion. This policy applies to all Rebel Legion members. It applies not only to unwelcome conduct that violates applicable local laws concerning sexual harassment but also to inappropriate conduct of a sexual nature

The above is a direct quote out of the Legion Charter. Effective immediately, The following policy is being implemented in Echo Base.

Anyone who persists in taking jabs, or in any other way looking to air personal grievances on the forums will be subject to a temporary ban from these forms.

For the first offense you will be banned for 1 week.
For the second offense, you will be banned for 3 weeks.
Anyone making a public "comment" continuing the behavior of the banned member or taking the opportunity to make a public comment expressing "joy" over the banning of a member will face a 2 week ban.

Anyone pushing the issue to a third offense will face an official disciplinary panel, facing a ban from all RL actives for a year or permanent removal from the legion.

These forums are a public venue. The standards for conduct in public applies here.

No more warnings will be given. The next time I see what has happened recently, People will be banned in according to the above.
Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The above policy is being put back into effect effective immediately.

Again, I am done giving warnings. If I feel a post has been made that is out of line, the bannings will be implimented as layed out above.

If at any time you feel I have made the out of line comment, contact the Legion Membership officer James Hermle and he will see to it that I am banned following this proceedure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: