Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3fbfb82867b40a0eb3923a0a0cfb2e52Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Greetings from Omaha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dad007 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:36 am    Post subject: Greetings from Omaha Reply with quote

Hello, Im a new member from Omaha. I don't know if there is an official introduction site, but I thought I would do it here and it obviously can be moved if needed.

So I was 10 years old when A New Hope was realeased and have been a huge SW fan ever since. Although I have not participated in Como-cons. however I do have a cool saber; been to many starwars weekends in Disney and I am the guild leader of a very large guild on SWTOR.

I am married with 3 kids and my family shares my love for SW although not as strong. I am a financial planner when I'm not wielding a Light Saber and I am looking forward to getting to know the group.

My plan is to try and make a Jedi Costume, however I have never sewn anything nor do I have a sewing machine, so this could be interesting Smile

Again, thanks for having me and Im looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

May the Force be with you!

Genesis Redemption (Howie)
[img]https://goo.gl/photos/jpjqXpu8mfSK5hj49[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: