Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7103c3eb11059d1d812148e3e2eeccafMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

[New Standard] Ahsoka Tano of Star War Rebels

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ahsoka94 (Eleonora Scanu)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:41 pm    Post subject: [New Standard] Ahsoka Tano of Star War Rebels Reply with quote

Hi guys i'm the new Ahsoka tano from star wars rebels and i wrote her costume standard, with the help of a friend for the english language! I hope you like it!

Ahsoka Tano Standard Costume Specifications

1. Lekku from togruta white with blue unequal stripes as similar as possible to reference image, with coronet that reaches the dark plum/ dark claret and silver colored cheekbones, the central diamond has to be of a slightly brighter silver. The lekku materials have to give a skin effect. They have to reach down the chest.

2. Dark grey dress, elastic and tight cloth, small V rip on the neck that can’t be seen the end as it is covered from the armor. The cloth has to reach the neck and follow behind forming a collar. The opening of the sleeves has to show a large part of the shoulder. The front skirt has to have a U shape and be a little bit shorter behind.

3. Arm coverings of the same cloth and dress color, they have to reach quite high on the arms and be quite tight, they have to have a half circle opening onto the high part and an opening to place a thumb in the low part.

4. Leggings or covering black or dark grey or dark brown socks.

5. Grey under belt lighter than the dress, with a chamois effect cloth. It has to be narrower below he navel more or less as the belt hole, and open as a wave onto the sides, then close behind slightly larger than in front.

6. Skin black or dark brown belt or skin alike that closes in front, on both sides, rolling up a grey color ring, where is hanging another small belt piece towards the lower part to which the armor is connected, behind exactly in the center it has to be a rectangular belt slightly bigger, from where is starting towards a low part a small segment to which is connected a part of the armor, on the 2 corners of the 2 edges of the belt and in the center of the small piece hanging in front, they have to be some small grey buttons.

7. Armor parts:

a) chest part: rounding shape that starts over the chest and reaches up to the end of breastbone, large up to the beginning of the underarm. Dark plum /dark claret color in the center, on the sides silver half centimeter, possibly the gap between the two colors has to be interrupted by a groove in order to better show the depth. In the low part center it has to be a triangle with rounding angles of the same color of the piece and 2 “buttons” the upper one smaller and light orange, the lower one bigger and yellow.

b) forearm part and hands: silver color and side stripes that are leaving from the hand part and continue to the forearm curving outside to the end, same color of chest part, they have to have a rounding shape and similar to the one of your forearm. In the middle lifted and of same color of the stripes, it has to be longer an rounding on the sides stripe, over that 3 buttons: 2 smaller, yellow, close and 1 bigger and orange a little bit far away, this is either on the left forearm and on the right one. No connecting materials have to be visible from armor piece to the cloth (use straps). The hands parts have to be separated from the forearm ones about 1 cm and continue the shape, further to that they are round and leave uncovered more the hand than the pinkie. The have to cover the knuckles and cover over the junction of the pinkie. Take care all 4 parts have a white color worn effect.

c) right and lefts side parts: sand color with silver edges, possibly separated by a groove that highlights the gap. They have to be connected to the under belt and have to cover the thigh in the width, they have to a little bit longer that the dress skirt. They have to have the geometric drawing, (not engraved) and light brown proportional to the piece. In the upper part, in the center, highlighted it has to be the black lightsaber hanger with silver hook. The upper part that is in front has to be pointed while the part behind has to be rounded

d) front part: connected to the belt, sand color with silver edges possibly separated by a groove that highlights the gap, geometric drawing light brown color. It has to reach a little bit below the end of the skirt and be proportional to the body and to sides parts.

e) 3 rear parts: all 3 parts have to be sand color with silver edges, possibly separated by a groove that highlights a gap, only the central part has to hang down the belt and have the geometric drawing light brown, the shape has to be similar to a beer tankard and be separated by other two pieces on right and left about 1 cm, these have to continue the shape of the central part and cover proportionally the bottom, these 2 parts have to be connected to the dress skirt and have to be longer than that.

f) shin and calf parts: knee covering where the point has to reach the upper part of the knee, sand color, as the stripe that comes down up to half shoe, all the remaining part all silver color, possibly engrave the color separation lines and the parts lines that reach behind the calf. Take care a white worn effect is given. The shape has to follow your calf lines and be completely closed behind. Upper right and left have to have a bow shape and then close behind and join horizontally. Below on the sides they have to have a bow shape and join behind horizontally, in the same way on the side have to leave 2 elastic black stripes, 1 right and 1 left, that close below the shoe.

8. shoes: silver color ankle boot, with small heel, sand color line that closes at half shoe and reaches the armor piece on the shin.

9. 2 white lightsabers, one longer and one shorter with silver hilts also these one longer and one shorter, no lightsabers toys, alternatively hilt similar to the ones of the character not working to hang to the costume.
10. Make-up: orange color skin with white drawings, covered eyebrows and dark brown lipstick.

11. Blue eyes.

Last edited by Ahsoka94 (Eleonora Scanu) on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oraculo (Agustín)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ahsoka94!!!

Excellent!!! Now, I'll post in the CSC Forum (Committee)

Thank you so much for your excellent work

Best Regards!
•Detachment CO - KJO 2016 - 17
•Award: Rebel of the Year 2016
•Detachment CO - KJO 2015 - 16
•TCO Templo Pucará 2015-16
•Detachment CO - KJO 2014-15
•Detachment XO - KJO 2014-15
•RO Cruz del Sur Base 2013 -14
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oraculo wrote:
Hello Ahsoka94!!!

Excellent!!! Now, I'll post in the CSC Forum (Committee)

Thank you so much for your excellent work

Best Regards!

Thank you so much!!! 😃
Leroni (Leroni)
Lothal Base XO
Lothal Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
its a wonderful CS. Thank you for the lot of work you did.

i would like to offer some more pictures:

Wretched Hive Detachment Merchandise Officer 2014/2015
Twilek - Saga

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leroni wrote:
Hello,
its a wonderful CS. Thank you for the lot of work you did.

i would like to offer some more pictures:

thank you!!! more images are better! Very Happy
GioTheEdge (Giovanni Toaldo)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work!!!
obiwan

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GoldenCat (Anastasia)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing work!
Can I add a few things?)

Quote:
4. Leggings or covering black socks.

As I was told during my judging process - These need to be a dark grey/brown colour to match the references and not black

Quote:
6. Skin black belt or skin alike

I think this should also be dark brown Wink
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenCat wrote:
Amazing work!
Can I add a few things?)

Quote:
4. Leggings or covering black socks.

As I was told during my judging process - These need to be a dark grey/brown colour to match the references and not black

Quote:
6. Skin black belt or skin alike

I think this should also be dark brown Wink

There I noticed i also, unfortunately in some images appear dark gray , in other dark brown, depending on the monitor and light in which you see the image .. I wrote "black" because in this image is written BLACK and is the only image with the colors guide ..

for this i use not too heavy black stockings that are brightened by my skin.. XD
Lora Skywalker ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When there's multiple color variations, one way it's often done it to write the different variations into the standard and add a note that the colors must always match each other. If you go with the darker variation in one place you need to stick to that with everything else. If you go for a lighter variation then everything must match that.
We also operate with 'what does the official sources say' and 'what does it look like on screen?' Those doesn't always completely match.

http://headoftheclones.proboards59.com/index.cgi -if you like FF of the crazy kind. Wink Clone Leader
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lora Skywalker wrote:
When there's multiple color variations, one way it's often done it to write the different variations into the standard and add a note that the colors must always match each other. If you go with the darker variation in one place you need to stick to that with everything else. If you go for a lighter variation then everything must match that.
We also operate with 'what does the official sources say' and 'what does it look like on screen?' Those doesn't always completely match.l

So you give me advice to write for example: leggins or covering black/dark grey/brown socks ??? Smile
Lora Skywalker ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is one way to do it, yes. We do sometimes write things like "medium to dark brown" or similar to adjust to different sources. But you'll still have to be pretty sharp about the color descriptions and making sure to list shade/tint matching throughout the standard.

http://headoftheclones.proboards59.com/index.cgi -if you like FF of the crazy kind. Wink Clone Leader
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I added the changes!!! Very Happy
Past (Audrey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, all the colors on the color guide are Pantone indexed colors, so people drawing or modeling her can use the exact colors they use on the show. So black 4 is a very specific color. It's a warm black, closer to a very dark and desaturated brown than a cold grey. However it does seems dark grey on a lot of direct screenshots (I am guilty of using dark grey for my own costume, tho I do want to change to dark brown at some point)

Quote:
5. Grey under belt lighter than the dress, with a chamois effect cloth. It has to be narrower below he navel more or less as the belt hole, and open as a wave onto the sides, then close behind slightly larger than in front.

The underbelt is more of a a desaturated tan than grey in my eyes.

Quote:
b) forearm part and hands: silver color and side stripes that are leaving from the hand part and continue to the forearm curving outside to the end, same color of chest part, they have to have a rounding shape and similar to the one of your forearm. In the middle lifted and of same color of the stripes, it has to be longer an rounding on the sides stripe, over that 3 buttons: 2 smaller, yellow, close and 1 bigger and orange a little bit far away, this is either on the left forearm or on the right one.

On all the refs she has the buttons on both sides!

This is a good guide tho, really looking forward to seeing Rebels Ahsoka get her own standards (this sure would have helped a lot when I was doing my built)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Past wrote:
For the record, all the colors on the color guide are Pantone indexed colors, so people drawing or modeling her can use the exact colors they use on the show. So black 4 is a very specific color. It's a warm black, closer to a very dark and desaturated brown than a cold grey. However it does seems dark grey on a lot of direct screenshots (I am guilty of using dark grey for my own costume, tho I do want to change to dark brown at some point)

Quote:

The underbelt is more of a a desaturated tan than grey in my eyes.

Quote:
b) forearm part and hands: silver color and side stripes that are leaving from the hand part and continue to the forearm curving outside to the end, same color of chest part, they have to have a rounding shape and similar to the one of your forearm. In the middle lifted and of same color of the stripes, it has to be longer an rounding on the sides stripe, over that 3 buttons: 2 smaller, yellow, close and 1 bigger and orange a little bit far away, this is either on the left forearm or on the right one.

On all the refs she has the buttons on both sides!

This is a good guide tho, really looking forward to seeing Rebels Ahsoka get her own standards (this sure would have helped a lot when I was doing my built)

ops for the buttons was a translation error, I change now ... for the color of the underbelt seems to me that tends more to gray than to brown... the fact is that not all colors have a real name, if someone comes and tells me: desaturated tan, I don't understand xD Very Happy
Oraculo (Agustín)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Everyone!

Modifications added. The time of the first stage ended.

Thank you very much to Eleonora, Audrey and Anastasia for your suggestions, modifications and ideas Cool Cool Cool

Voting Thread!

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=76347

Best Regards!
•Detachment CO - KJO 2016 - 17
•Award: Rebel of the Year 2016
•Detachment CO - KJO 2015 - 16
•TCO Templo Pucará 2015-16
•Detachment CO - KJO 2014-15
•Detachment XO - KJO 2014-15
•RO Cruz del Sur Base 2013 -14
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: