Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4ff50aa92b0cb70d025920c722d5b3dbMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Visiting after the con

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Ireland Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GearsMcT ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Celebration17 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:04 am    Post subject: Visiting after the con Reply with quote

Hello, Ireland!
While I do see you like to move conversations to your site for greater visibility, I have a quick question while my Los Angeles X-Pilot application is pending.

While my wife and I land and depart in Dublin via Holyhead, we are booked two days in Kilarney and have up to two others open if we don't extend and concentrate on Kerry the whole time. My family is from Sligo and hers from Meath, so we couldn't do both those with good time for each. And there's certainly enough to see in Kerry alone.

But I also understand there may be a weeks-long art festival in Galway going on at the time, for example. Is that the sort of event your base would usually appear at? Do you have any events planned yet in the week or two after the con, late July? It would be great for us to make the most of our visit while we can.

PS. We just realized there's a particular island somewhat local to our lodgings. We intend to visit! Can't pass up that particular opportunity! Very Happy
aidzan (Aidan)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tom,

Currently we do not have any events around the Time after Celebration as of yet, we do have a Comic Con in Dublin in the first week of July, but thus far that is the only thing we have arranged.

An Art Festival would be an interesting Troop to do, but not something that we have been involved with ourselves.

You are also right in that we do most of our conversations on our own forums that we share with the 501st in Ireland. I see that you sent me a message there also Smile if you haven't already sign up and do the needful accept forum rules and post an intro, we'll get you sorted with access to our Events so you can keep an eye Smile

:: Aidan ::
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Ireland Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: