Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=bef4c0640a0724b8160601bc9461d4abMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

New Member, Coming Sooooooon!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Outrider Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FANGS ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:57 pm    Post subject: New Member, Coming Sooooooon! Reply with quote

Hello Outrider!

I think I know most of you but for those of you that don't, my name is Angela and I'm a long time 501st member in Edmonton.

I decided that this was the year to finish gear and with that comes some RL costumes far too long on the "to do" list. And because I'm pretty much a costuming magpie and saw too many shiny new costumes I wanted to do, I've added in some more.

I'm hoping to have at least one off of my list done in time for approval either before or at Calgary Expo, but really I'm hoping for a few more. I've got almost everything for an OT X Wing Pilot, Pre-Senate Amidala, Hera Syndulla, Sabine Wren and Rebels version Ahsoka. Some are going to heavily depend on when I get remaining parts in - like the Ahsoka headpiece and my X Wing helmet kit.

In the meantime, I've got to get my butt in gear to get soft parts going and work on the armor parts I do have! With it being so nice in Edmonton lately, it feels like it will almost be warm enough to paint in the garage so I want to have everything for Sabine and the Pilot ready for priming and painting when it is.

I've also collected the fabric and embroidery files for the Invasion Amidala and I'm fairly close to being done with Shaak Ti and Luminara. The Invasion one involves hateful math to figure out the size of each of the 25...errr.....26....pieces so I want to leave that for when I have more time. Plus I'll have to learn how to sculpt the light thingies.

So happy, busy days ahead! I'm looking forward to joining your ranks!

Edit: So I see I REALLY haven't been here in awhile and I have my old "job" on the banner. Seems though that I can't get the profile screen to open up to delete it so I'm stuck with it until I can.
Outrider Base CO
Outrider Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Welcome Ang!
CJKatz (Colin Smith)
Outrider Base XO
Outrider Base XO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy! That is quite the list of costumes in progress!

Welcome, glad to see another face around here!
Femakin (Andrea Darling)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eeeeeeeeeeexcellent. Welcome to the Da- wait, no, I guess the entire point is that we're NOT the Dark Side... but 'welcome to the Light Side' just sounds lame. >.>

erm.... Welcome to the good guys! Very Happy (and it's ABOUT TIME! Wink )
Keldae Cosplay
FANGS ()

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot lie....the Dark Side is where my heart will always be, but that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun here too.

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well technically a galactic marine is RL so the darkside isn't completely dominating your SW costuming Smile Good to have you, I can't wait to see your WIPs come to fruition.
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see. I'm sure your work will be top shelf as always
Sidewalker (Shawn Trainor)
Outrider Base CO
Outrider Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ang, It looks the like the profile page is working again, if you felt like updating your banner. I know I need to make a new one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Outrider Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: