Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0f0bbdf8f630ec56900aad3bdf775a31Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Relay for Life @ Emory & Henry College - 04/08/16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)
 100 slots left to register.
 (0)
 (0)
User Registered Confirmed
RenethJustalari (Ryan Rovnak)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:14 am    Post subject: Relay for Life @ Emory & Henry College - 04/08/16
Event: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:00 am

Greetings all, I just wanted to share another event with you all that I'm currently assisting in coordinating. Currently there are a lot of details that are still up in the air, and plans may change before the event, if anything changes or new details are made available to me, I'll be posting to my Mercs and passing along the info to you folks. Hope to see some of you there!

Again, the details thus far are extremely vague. Sad

Event Name : Relay for Life @ Emory & Henry College

Date of Event: 04/08/16 to 04/08/16

Event Description:
We are holding a Star Wars themed Relay for Life fundraising event and would love to have an Invasion as part of our event.

Number of attendees: 1000

Can provide a safe and secure changing area?: Yes

- Mandalorian Mercs Official Member CAT#0992
Alor'ad for Virginia Clan of Mandalorian Mercs

- Unapproved Biker Scout pending approval
Garrison Tyranus - 501st Legion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: