About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5680bb757c4a353faf7df079c1404b97Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome Sunrider Members: Report In Here
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Welcome Sunrider Members: Report In Here Reply with quote

It looks like our new member thread got lost in transport, so we'll just make a new one.

Hello. I'm Donna Keeley, the Base Commanding Officer. I've been a member since November 2002 and I'm really looking forward to growing this group now that the movies have "officially" started the Rebellion.

Feel free to ask me any questions or voice any concerns that you have. We have a lot of great events coming up this year and the Southern California Base should be part of them.
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your XO reporting for duty Commander.

Greetings gentlebeings......I'm Donald Trim [call me Don] My job here is to take some of the load off Donna. Whether she likes it or not! wink2

I've been around for some time and I am probably the oldest [age wise] member of this base. Shocked

I ain't ready for the Old Jedi Home yet, if you don't believe me pickup a lightsaber and step into the circle. Very Happy
jedidadd (brian montez)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings to all,
My name is Brian Montez (Jedidad) I have been a member of this group since 2005. I live in Hesperia, High Desert of Southern Ca. I have been into Star Wars since the late 70's. I am a prop builder. I also love Disneyland, (I sneak away and go when ever I can) I am proud to be a member of this organization. I hope that all of us can take this group to new heights in the coming years.

Jedidad
Cookie Monster Jedi Reporting for duty to the New Legion Forums.

"Give me cookies and no one gets hurt."
"May The Force And The Cookies Be With Us.....Always."
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all!

I'm Marie Prestin out of Fullerton, your friendly neighborhood ANH Leia Leia Buns. I am wife to TK9274 and mother to my 3 year old. Just checking in and saying "Howdy!" wink2

Love the new site and set up!
HazardThree (Jon Paulson)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazard Three, Jon Paulson reporting in ...

SXO, Hazard Squadron. Rebel Fighter Group for Sunrider Base. South Bay area, Los Angeles. All Orange - All The Time (at least for now.) Laughing

Pilot (not really). Award winning Director of Marketing (really). Husband to a non-costumer and father of two up-and-coming pilots. Member since 2005 FIDM.

MtnJedi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Matt from San Diego. Been a casual Star Wars fan since age 3 and started getting into more active fandom as a member of the SDSWS. Recently joined the RL as a custom Jedi and am working on my next costume with the Endor Commando group project.
Robeewankenobi (Robert Estrada)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Rob-B-1 here, Local bad boy.
I've be in RL since 2004...
Jedi, AKA Arc Argus
X-wing, newly up graded thanks to WindowsVista, (just kidding)
Rebel Trooper and Rose Parade survivor,
Plus
TK clean
Royal Guard
And...
Vader.
OH Yeah, Death Star too....Yes Death Star....see!

Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GentleBant ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joslynn from Ventura, reporting for...duty! A fan of all things handmaidenly.

:~)

Nice, shiney new forums! Yay!

Oh, and happy mommy to two younglings who have no chance but to become fans and to wear whatever costumes their mommy eventually works out for them. Very Happy
BrieKalan (lesley farquhar)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Boston Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye!

Lesley F, resident seamstress (one of many talented ladies), jedi, endor commando, royal guard, and 10 other costumes in various parts.

Married to Darth Paul, have 3 younglings, and am the sleepless one (one hour every second tuesday...

Between balancing my life and my sw habit (koff **addiction**) I have lots of fun here!

lesley F.
Retired Commanding Officer, SoCal Garrison
Current San Diego Squad Leader, SCG
501st Legion Droid Hunt Coordinator
Master--Kenobi (Kim Leigh)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Rides in on cycle, pulls off helm.. "Hey there, just got back from going the "Long Way Round" on me bike.." Well, actually,,, not really Very Happy

Kim here, Obi-Wan Ep II and III SORTA-clone and wearer of the "Hyperspace Webcam Ewan McGregor Saber-Fight Practice outfit" LOL (Great..now I got to find those pics)

Anways Been a fan since...oh the first showing of the very first Star Wars film (nope, it's not Episode whatever.. it's Star Wars... so deal with it! LOL)

Started off as Han (have all the outfits..just need to get back into them), and now wrangled into Kenobi's robes. Any excuse to get in to garb and makeup works for me. And proud to be part of the Best Base in Existance..period!! Laughing

Proud owner of "Boga" (Jeep Wangler..currently working on getting Veractyl/Boga Decals for it..and figuring out how to put them on)

Current Base ADHD Jedi Poster Child and Proud Founder of the "Grand Jedi Order of the Disney Churro" - which I just made up this moment. Mr. Green
Jedi Loreen (Lori Procopio)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there, Lori here. Been a member since July 2002.

Star Wars fan since the saga began in 1977.

I have a Jedi costume, Rebel Fleet Trooper (still not submitted Embarassed ), and Endor Commando.

I enjoy prop building and I've been known to do a bit of leather working here and there.
wink2
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hawes porkins ()

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawes porkins reporting in. (non cannon member at this moment but hope to be full soon.) Can't talk long, temporarily hiding in the Corona city's cantina till i can find a suitable disquise so i can walk by the troopers securing my x-wing and get back into the action. will report in as soon as im ready for hyperspace jump.

Hawes out. X-Wing 1 Luke
Jedifan77 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedifan77 raises hand and shouts, "HERE!"

I'm Kari, your basic female Jedi and singer of happy morning songs. Brand new to the RL and having a blast every time I'm in costume! The bug has bit and the addiction is in full swing. Can't wait to get going on more costumes! The hard part is deciding which to do first!

I've been a fan since being dragged to that dumb boy movie back in 1977. As soon as that Star Destroyer flew over, I was hooked! Been located somewhere past the Outer Rim, otherwise known as the High Desert of So-Cal, for more years than I can count. (even with my shoes off).

I'm proud and honored to be counted as one of this terrific group of people!!
varekei (Barbara Jacobs)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:idea: Whew! That's better! I couldn't figure out why the forum was still locked.

Greetings! Good to be back.
Hope to have a more acceptable costume by 3/24.

B'bye for now.
ObiJuan (Randy Zumaya)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy,

I'm Randy Zumaya from Fullerton and I've only been a member since January. I became a fan the first time I saw Star Wars back in 77 at the Valley Circle in Mission Valley. I miss those old big theaters.

My first, and only costume so far is a X-Wing pilot uniform and I'm just working on improving that for now. But there may be a Fleet Trooper in my future.

I'm lucky enough to have a very understanding wife and a baby girl with a Leia costume in her future.

I'd also like to apply for membership to the Grand Order of the Disney Churro.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: