Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0aa109481d2f3e4c62a9accc34f30457Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Some threads are MIA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:03 am    Post subject: Some threads are MIA Reply with quote

Some threads are MIA.

I have reported this, and am awaiting an answer.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I didn't post in them, they weren't important and we won't miss them.

In the future, please remember that it's all about ME. Razz
DocBev (Nicky Blum)

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That explains why I don't see the thread about an upcoming event in April...

Nicky "Doc_Bev" Blum
The Rebel Legion: Echo Base
501st Legion: Legion Events Coordinator
RAID - Fire Team Echo & KJO - Blumfruit Temple
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should have almost 200 topics/threads, yet we only ended up with 2 pages of topics. Still waiting for word on getting the MIA ones restored.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not going to be likely that they will be brought over. Any updates done to the forums here will deleted anythign that has been going on since., I am working to get a link dded to the archieve and you will have to manually bring over anything that is relavent.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link to the old forum is already at the top of this forum

Old Rebel Legion Forum = http://www.rebellegion.com/forum2/

I can copy over the most revelvant topics, but there were 11 pages of post http://www.rebellegion.com/forum2/display_forum_topics.asp?ForumID=6
(that I trimmed from 20 plus pages) that contained all the history of events, elections, etc, and I would hate for them to not be included here.(unless the locked/archived version will be on line forever).

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, once the new website is done, this will replace everythign currently on .com

And that will go away
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved the past events (that made it over on migration) to the new subforum for Echo Base past events. http://www.rebellegion.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=73

All current events (that made it over on migration) have been updated so they appear on the the Event Calendar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: