Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=10c3be9a5d30b910f089bc95efdb169eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Generic ultrasaber lightsaber for Aayla Secura?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Lightsabers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheMottledWren ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:28 pm    Post subject: Generic ultrasaber lightsaber for Aayla Secura? Reply with quote

I hope this is the right place to ask this, let me know if not.

I'm wanting to, eventually, make an Aayla Secura cosplay and wanted to know if I'm okay to find a generic lightsaber for her from ultrasabers.

I have looked at her references but had trouble finding anything exact (probably because she's a minor character). Would I be able to buy a hilt that I like? It will be silver and have a blue saber, of course.

If not, any help as to where I might find one the same would be much appreciated.

Thank you
GotWookiee (Matt Pfingsten)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would appear she had several sabers; one for each movie and one for the Clone Wars.

There have been some made in the past. You might want to talk to those who made them to see about getting one:
I see that Trid Cloudwalker Props, Costumes, & Makeup mentioned having done a run many years ago The RPF. Try sending them a message and asking about another run. I bet a lot of other Aayla costumers would like a saber.

KR Sabers also made this one. I don't know how accurate it is, nor do I know of his reputation as a seller/maker, but it's worth a shot.

You could also approach one or more of the established saber makers about commissioning an Aayla saber. If you do I bet there would be others interested in getting a saber.

You could also post a WTB (want to buy/where to buy) post on our own Star Wars Costume & Prop Sale Forum and/or the RPF: Want To Buy Forum.

Also, some of other members have Aayla sabers. You might ask them where they got 'em. Here are a few that I found:
  1. Jaina Solo
  2. TwiLek Pam
  3. Delaana Terallo
  4. Lon
  5. Adi Gallia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Lightsabers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: