Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=33cd50f103c88252f0556e3b229c66c3Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

EP III: ROTS Padme costumes Q&A
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Padme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mieal Deneb (Rachel Orange)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Droid Wranglers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

padme911 wrote:
You should talk to gofasterstrawberry from your base, she has one of the best ones as she did the burn out herself and hand painted it.

That's who I was thinking of! I don't know why I couldn't remember it. Hers is gorgeous.

http://www.acparadise.com/acp/display.php?c=16898

I can't say I've ever seen Kell's if she has one.

Leia wrote:
You could do it! It just takes time and patience Very Happy I find doing tedious handwork while watching TV is the best way to do it.

That's how I do it too! I feel like I'm wasting time if I don't have a project in my hands while I watch TV!
gofasterstrawberry (sara pope)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bluegrrl wrote:
Does anyone have pics (or attempted) Padme's death dress? I think it also has the belly bump and might be good for those preg moms.

Or, it might be just friggin' morbid. Anyway, Padme is the only character who has decent maternity clothes!

Hi! first off, thanks so much for the complements guys! You're all so awesome!

As for this one, I'm fairly certain that I read somewhere that she did definitely have the bump because, as was mentioned before, they didn't want anyone to know that she had successfully given birth.

It's a beautiful costume, and compared to some of the other ones in these movies, is somewhat simplistic. The fabric can be a challenge, but when it comes down to it, it's just a little sundress and a cape. So don't be intimidated by it! I'm sure you could pull it off.

Here is the page I threw up with photos of the one I put together, let me know if I can help in any way!
http://www.gofasterstrawberry.com/Padme.htm
Ladyghost4459 (Denise Cowles)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simple or not, lovely work. I love the Peacock palette that was used for her. Even in death she still represented the beauty of life. Ophelia also comes to mind.
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Droid Wranglers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That cape is just gorgeous, you did an awesome job on it, gofasterstrawberry.
gofasterstrawberry (sara pope)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much! I put a lot of love into it, so I'm really glad you like it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Padme All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: